Grupo Salvador Caetano
Grupo Salvador Caetano Porto Portugal
2 months ago
CaetanoBus is a reference company in Portugal when it comes to buses manufacturing business, and the first company in Europe to use Toyota's fuel cell technology.
Our teams strive to develop Eco mobility solutions all over the world and our motivation is to lead the Eco mobility market, through a strong technological experience and passion for what we do.
We constantly look for the best talents in order to develop our business. We are looking for a professional able to assume the vehicle control software development team, with focus on powertrain, for electric and hydrogen vehicles. This position is full of challenges and great trips!
How is it to be Team Leader & Embedded Automotive SW Engineer?
– Passionate about automotive industry
– Strong communication and great proactivity
– Self-driven and self-organized
– Responsible and full of fresh new ideas
– Manage a small team of software developers
– Support to structure the software development and validation processes
– Creation... and review of requirement specifications and test cases
– Collaborate with other teams to shape the success of the powertrain
– Integration in d dynamic team
– New challenges in Eco mobility solutions
– Opportunity to grow in a multinational company
– Extra day of vacation
– Life insurance
– Reimbursement of health expenses for the entire household
– Retirement fund
– Training and continuous development
You must have:
– Degree in electrical engineering, computer science, mechatronics engineering or related Engineering disciplines
– Professional experience in embedded software development
– Experience with Functional Safety, ISO26262, ASPICE
– Requirements management and testing experience
– Knowledge in software development (C/C++, Python)
– Knowledge of communication protocols (CAN, Ethernet)
– Experience of agile methodologies
– Good communication skills in English (oral and written)
At Salvador Caetano we help people to move
Team Leader & Embedded Automotive SW Engineer (m/f/d) Porto jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.