Cpl Galway Ireland
2 months ago
CUSTOMER SOLUTIONS MANAGER
My Client, a manufacturer and provider of Corrugated and Packaging solutions is recruiting a Customer Solutions Manager to sell to the Irish market. This role will be both Office and Field based. It is an exciting opportunity for a sales professional with experience managing and growing existing accounts. You will also focus on hunting for new revenue opportunities that add to the total pipeline to help accelerate the company’s growth. We are ideally looking for someone with 2+ years’ experience in a field sales/account manager position. A company car, laptop and phone are provided.
• Management of existing accounts. The successful candidate will be tasked with managing and developing these accounts, also identifying new business opportunities within both existing and potential new customers within our geographic region.
• Ownership and responsibility for all aspects of the enquiry/sales process and ensure clear communication at all stages... within this process.
• Develop long term relationships with both existing and new customers through regular contact and prompt, courteous and effective responses to customer enquiries /orders where relevant.
• Have strong and clear communication with other departments within the company in areas such as Production, Finance, other facilities also any third party suppliers to support requirements in areas such as Capacity planning, Service, Quality issues, and Overdue debtors.
• Use of CRM software to document and track opportunities to ensure that these opportunities are kept up to date on this sales system.
• Any other reasonable duties as deemed appropriate by the General Manager.
• Full training will be provided however experience and understanding of the Corrugated/Packaging sector is an advantage.
• Ideally be educated to third level, or equivalent experience
• Customer focused and have selling experience working in the packaging industry and/or a sales environment with proven ability to win new business through direct customer contact.
• Have experience dealing directly with Purchasing and Quality departments in manufacturing industry.
• Excellent communication skills are required with a strong work ethic as the successful candidate needs to be a self-starter capable of working on their own and also in a team environment.
• Time management and Project management skills are key to the role.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office programs such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• A Full Drivers Licence is required.
For more information, please contact [email protected]
Sales Account Manager - Packaging Galway jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.