Digital Salon Group
Digital Salon Group County Dublin Ireland
2 months ago
Digital Marketing Account Manager
Digital Salon provides award winning digital marketing, websites and online booking solutions to the hair, beauty and aesthetics sector in the Uk and Ireland. We work with some of the biggest names in the industry and are long term digital partners to over 1,000 salons!
Our client lists include Black Amber, Platinum Luxury Hair Extensions and Biofresh Skincare to name but a few.
The purpose of this role is to assist clients with their digital campaigns. Working under our Head of Marketing, as Digital Marketing Account Manager, you will develop client strategy, create impactful digital campaigns, project manage graphic design, tracking set up and client communications as well as day to day campaign optimisations and campaign reporting.
Responsibilities will include:
• Managing your clients’ onboarding process.
• Responsibility for working with other departments within the company such as creative and development, to ensure that client’s... requirements are effectively executed and delivered to agreed timescales.
• Communicate regularly with clients on strategy, direction and delivery of assets.
• Have a full understanding of clients’ needs and business objectives.
• Assist drafting and management of Digital Campaigns.
• Have a strong understanding of PPC, SEM, Social ads platforms to manage and optimise client campaigns effectively.
• Analyse campaign results and carrying out optimisation if needed
• Compile client reports monthly.
Key Qualities required:
• Experience of dealing with clients.
• 3 years experience and a strong understanding of digital marketing channels such as, Google ads, Analytics, Email marketing and Social advertising .
• Experience of having worked in an agency environment at Account Executive level.
• Excellent organisational and time management skills with strong attention to detail.
• (Nice to have) Experience working in / working with clients in similar industries.
• Irish based as we work in our Dublin (Sandyford) office 3 days per week.
• Avery high level of fluency in English is required.
• Competitive Salary. €37,000 - €42,000 depending on experience.
• Hybrid home/office working available.
• Opportunities for professional career development, through a one-to-one dedicated personal development plan process.
• A great opportunity to work for a company with big plans, within a dynamic team, producing industry-leading work.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: €37,000.00-€42,000.00 per year
• Bike to work scheme
• Company events
• Work from home
• Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
• Sandyford, CO. Dublin D18 A2Y1: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
• Google Ads: 2 years (required)
• Social Ads: 2 years (required)
Expected start date: 17/04/2023
County Dublin Ireland
Digital Marketing Account Manager County Dublin jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.