Joules Kitchen Stockport United Kingdom
2 months ago
We are looking for a confident, experienced and reliable individual to join our team to work in a fast-paced team environment delivering high quality products, following specifications and delivering great client experiences.
You will work alongside the General Manager and lead a team of chefs and catering assistants, tasked with optimising quality of food and service provided to our clients. The most important part of the job will be to achieving a high quality product within the specified budget, maintaining high standards of hygiene and customer satisfaction.
Specialist experience in authentic Pakistani cuisine alongside being able to build good relationships with suppliers and colleagues is crucial to this role.
We expect the appointed person to be proactive, passionate and personable, follow health & hygiene compliance, happy working alongside others as well as taking initiative as required.
· To provide an efficient, caring and friendly service to... customers in all areas of the catering department
· Ensure the contract is being delivered in a profitable way and manage costs
· To prepare and oversee preparation of consistently excellent quality food on-time and in line with specifications
· Ensure all necessary food supplies, and related items are supplied.
· Liaise with food suppliers and ensure quality products are received
· To ensure that all HACCP requirements are consistently and diligently adhered to by all members of staff, including all relevant documentation and safety standards relating to food, accurate allergy reporting, and the preparation/working environment.
· Maintain cleanliness and good order within work areas
· To lead on menu development and food documentation where required
· To assist with our cookery skills teaching team to build cookery skills and confidence amongst colleagues. This will include working with new recruits, from a diverse range of backgrounds with varying abilities and needs through on-the-job work experience and effective demonstrations.
· Preparing reports and schedules and performing key duties as assigned.
· To attend weekly staff meetings and keep good communication channels with the kitchen and wider teams.
· Perform other related duties as required to meet the on-going needs of the organisation and carry out ad hoc duties as directed by the General Manager
· Eligibility to live and work in UK
· Significant experience of working within a fast-paced pressurised food business and strong background within quality operations.
· A passionate foodie with a strong knowledge of authentic Pakistani delicacies, pastry and other specialties.
· Previous experience of operating in a similar environment
· Able to Manage multiple workloads and shifting priorities
· People management experience with excellent communication skills
· Be welcoming, enjoys working as part of a team and embrace the vision.
· Have a can do, will do & want to attitude which is at the heart of our
· Have at least 3 years’ experience.
· An excellent demonstrator.
· Level 2 UK based Food Safety Training, completed or refreshed within the last 3
years. Training will be provided as necessary to gain any relevant qualifications.
· Be well-organised with the ability to plan ahead, focus on the important and meet
· Skilled at sharing the love of food with a wide range of people with different levels of ability and experience.
· Level 3 UK based Food Safety Training.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £26,000.00-£28,000.00 per year
• Company pension
• Employee discount
• Free parking
• Kitchen: 3 years (preferred)
Work Location: One location
Application deadline: 23/12/2022
Jobs in Stockport United Kingdom
Catering Manager Stockport jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.