Klarna Stockholm Sweden
2 months ago
On our path to becoming the world’s favorite way to shop, we’re assembling an unparalleled global talent network, accelerating individual careers, and disrupting entire industries. We are on a mission to liberate humanity from all the meaningless time spent managing their purchases and finances, so they can do more of what they love. We’re in search of global talent eager to embrace our atmosphere and defy their own expectations.
Klarna is a data driven company where decisions are based on facts and not opinions. Analytics is integrated in the organization and a key function in many different areas - some examples include product development, marketing, credit risk, finance, fraud, HR and sales. Even if Analytics is applied in many different areas there are some things that all analysts have in common: a strong drive combined with analytical skills and a great team spirit
What does the team do?
Market Expansion is taking Klarna to the rest of the world We launch Klarna and... relentlessly improve the consumer experience until we are winning in each market. Now we have an exciting opening in our Country Consumer Success Strategy team, part of the Market Expansion domain, where we use data, analysis and stakeholder management to identify and act on improvement opportunities in all Klarna countries (not just expansion markets). Join us if you are interested in challenging the status quo to drive meaningful change and help Klarna win around the world.
We automate reporting to free up time for analysts so that they get to focus on analysis and never need to spend time on copy pasting tables and number or colour coding cells. We use data, analysis and stakeholder management to identify and act on improvement opportunities in all Klarna countries (not just expansion markets). Join us if you are interested in challenging the status quo to drive meaningful change and help Klarna win around the world.
Examples of exciting things we have done recently:
- Transformed the reporting done in Market Expansion through automation.
- Identified opportunities to improve gross profit significantly in a Southern European market.
- Identified 14 product improvement opportunities, improving the consumer experience in an APAC market.
- In the process of standardizing and creating powerful 360 reports for all Klarna countries.
What you will do:
• Create country specific reporting that brings actionable insights by working in R and SQL.
• Improve Klarna’s data infrastructure to generate analytical efficiency.
• Initiate, drive and evaluate work streams for better country performance.
• Work closely with stakeholders all over the organization including senior leaders in the CXO suite.
Our expectations on you:
• 3-6 years of prior experience in a data analytics role
• Advanced knowledge in R and SQL is a must
• Experience in creating ETL pipelines is advantageous
• Data visualization experience is a bonus
• Significant drive and ambition
• Experience in using structured approaches to problem-solving
• Stakeholder management skills
• Ecommerce and/or international experience is a plus
• A curious mindset - you’ll be someone who loves to question the why
• Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English.
Location : Open to Stockholm or Berlin.
Please note that we don't offer relocation assistance for this role.
Please send us a CV in English in this application and we will come back to you as soon as possible if we find your profile relevant for the role.
What we offer:
Diversity & Community
With our diversity of skills, perspectives and backgrounds, we can create, innovate, and disrupt like no other. Diversity is part of who we are, and essential to our success.
Ownership & Impact
Here, every voice matters. We’re organized into hundreds of small teams, each run like a start-up, focused on their own problem-space.
Trust & Collaboration
Successes and failures are won together at Klarna in a melting pot of teams. Win, lose, and learn, we’re on this path together.
If you love what you do, you should love where you do it. We appreciate that everyone’s different and has their own preferences of where and how to work. We genuinely believe in the power of regular face-to-face interactions in building close connections with our teams, but we also strongly believe people can work effectively remotely. This means that combining both is the key to success.
At Klarna, You can choose between working from the office, remotely within your employment country, or even outside of it for up to 20 working days per year. Flex it up
Challenges & Rewards
We take a very Swedish approach to benefits. Support for parents, health and wellness perks—we’ve got you covered.
Since 2005 Klarna has been on a mission to revolutionize the retail banking industry. With over 150 million global active users and 2 million transactions per day, Klarna is meeting the changing demands of consumers by saving them time and money while helping them be informed and in control. Over 450,000 global retail partners, including H&M, Saks, Sephora, Macys, IKEA, Expedia Group, and Nike have integrated Klarna's innovative technology to deliver a seamless shopping experience online and in-store. Klarna has over 6,000 employees and is active in 45 markets. For more information, visit
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender, identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.
Data Analyst with R proficiency i Stockholm jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.