Respiree Singapore (+1 other) Singapore
2 months ago
Looking for a full-stack developer on an end to end clinical solutions. The purpose of this role is to develop and integrate both the back-end database and front-end UIUX requirements with back-end advanced analytics using artificial intelligence for deployment in global healthcare infrastructures.
• Developing front end UIUX and mobile application architecture to support back end advanced analytics platform for deployment in healthcare infrastructures
• Developing back-end database and software architecture
• Design and build server-side architecture and client-side with visual design
• Develop, build and manage databases
• Design and develop effective APIs that can integrated with back-end server architectures
• Work with development team and managers in the design of scalable software
• Ensure overall integration and troubleshooting of software for efficiency
• Write technical documentation
• Work with data scientists to improve integrate back-end with... front-end
• Conduct devOps
• Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
• Preferable experience as a full stack developer for at least 3-5 years and familiarity with common stacks
• Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, postgresql. MongoDB, Oracle), web servers (e.g. Apache, Glassfish) and UI/UX design
• Excellent communication and teamwork skills
• Ability to work both on-premise and off-premise (cloud) system (must have)
Respiree focuses on SaaS, Healthcare, Medical Devices, and Machine Learning. Their company has offices in Singapore. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.
You can view their website at http://respiree.com
Singapore (+1 other)
Jobs in Singapore (+1 other) Singapore
Senior Full-stack Developer Singapore (+1 other) jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.