Autodesk Singapore Singapore
2 months ago
Job Requisition ID #
Software Development Engineer – LEM - Singapore
Autodesk's Design and Engineering innovative software enable Designers and Engineers to imagine, design, and create the world around us: cars, buildings, bridges, movies, clothes, 3D printed objects and so much more. We provide our customers with a broad portfolio of software to solve their design, business, and environmental challenges. Autodesk’s cloud transformation is revolutionizing our industry, enabling Designers and Engineers to collaborate from anywhere on any device.
Autodesk is seeking a highly motivated Software Development Engineer on Consolidated Subscription Services (CSS) team. You will be part of a team that designs and develops high-performance mission-critical cloud services that serve millions of requests per day using some of the latest technologies.
• Demonstrate technical excellence resulting in scalable, reliable, performant and maintainable services
•... Contribute to the design and architecture to enable secure, scalable and maintainable software
• Write high quality code and tests following test-driven design principles
• Participate in code and design reviews to ensure new code conforms to highest standards
• Work within an agile framework to continuously deliver quality software in a fast-paced environment
• Assist in improving the operations of services, e.g., monitoring, alerting, metrics, logging and troubleshooting
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
• Understanding of Object-Oriented design, data structures and algorithms
• Experience in a variety of backend technologies: REST APIs, caching, databases, event driven systems, stream processing, deployment pipelines, systems monitoring etc
• Demonstrated ability to pick up new languages, tools and design patterns as needed
• Hands-on experience working with Amazon Web Services
• Experience with agile methodologies
• Team player — you love to teach others about cool new tricks you have learned and absorb tips and tricks from developers; love solving problems as a team across platforms, and are enthusiastic about synchronous collaboration in addition to heads-down work
• Comfortable working in newly forming ambiguous areas where learning and adaptability are key skills
Some of the technologies we use
• All things AWS…
At Autodesk, we're building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.
Salary is one part of Autodesk’s competitive package. Offers are based on the candidate’s experience and geographic location. In addition to base salaries, we also have a significant emphasis on discretionary annual cash bonuses, commissions for sales roles, stock or long-term incentive cash grants, and a comprehensive benefits package
Software Engineer Singapore jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.