Ganymede London United Kingdom
2 months ago
London – agile working policy, must be able to travel to our office in Old Street
Competitive Salary (Up to £40k, dependant on experience- happy to discuss!) + Uncapped Commission + laptop, mobile phone, pension, life assurance (x3 basic salary), 25 days annual leave (+ opportunity to buy additional days), agile working policy, green emission scheme, Employee Assistance Programme, individual and team incentives + many other benefits
Ganymede are looking for recruitment professionals to join our team. Ganymede specialise in recruiting the best technical and engineering talent and providing complete workforce solutions to help build and maintain infrastructure and transportation for a wide range of UK clients.
We are currently looking for an ambitious Recruitment Consultant to join our team in London. This is an ideal opportunity for an experienced sales-focused Recruitment Consultant, looking for their next step within a growing business. Working alongside... experienced Consultants, you will quickly come to grips within our sector and establish yourself as pivotal part of this thriving team.
Experience recruiting or selling into the transportation or civil engineering sectors is highly desirable, but if you have worked in other sectors, our thorough training programme equips you with all knowledge and skills you need to be successful.
We also invest in the latest recruitment software and platforms, allowing you to be one step ahead of the competition. At Ganymede, we only recruit the best, meaning you will be working alongside true experts, who are all passionate about their chosen field and enjoy what they do.
We are looking for like-minded individuals who want to build a long-term career with us; should you embark on this journey with us, we will ensure you are rewarded well.
Not only do we offer a competitive basic salary, attractive benefits package and numerous incentives, but we also work in an extremely results-driven environment. There are clear routes of progression for our top performers - regardless of length of service with the company.
The role of Recruitment Consultant:
• Creating your own network of candidates - advertising, job boards, professional networking sites
• Developing relationships with existing and new clients - understanding their needs and advising them on suitable candidates and market trends
• Ensuring clients receive a quality service
• Overseeing the entire recruitment cycle including finding candidates, assessing their skills, matching them to the job and the interview process
• Acting as a mediator in negotiating with your clients and candidates to secure a sale - the placement of your candidate
• Achieving challenging sales targets
The successful Recruitment Consultant will be:
• An experienced Recruitment Consultant, with a proven track record in any sector, but ideally a similar sector
• Able to form relationships with and present articulately to senior contacts within our marketplace
• Ambitious, with a strong desire to succeed
• Confident, with excellent communication skills
• Able to work autonomously and effectively
• Comfortable with a fast-paced and target-driven environment
• Motivated to provide a first-class service for clients and candidates alike
For more information about the role of Recruitment Consultant within our team, contact our Talent Manager, Rachael Bailey-Frost
Recruitment Consultant London jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.