Age UK Newton Abbot United Kingdom
2 months ago
Salary £26,000 - £27,500 p.a. (9 month fixed term contract)
Age UK are recruiting for a quality-driven Recruitment Consultant to join their internal recruitment team. This is a 9 month fixed term contract to cover a secondment opportunity.
The successful applicant will be required to provide a professional recruitment service to hiring managers and to ensure that each candidate has the best experience of Age UK.
Sourcing talent directly, using a variety of recruitment tools and talent pooling a pipeline of suitable applicants for hard to fill, reoccurring and specialist roles.
This is a hybrid role, a blend of home and office working. The hybrid office for this position is located in Ashburton, Devon.
• Must be able to demonstrate experience of working within agency, in-house or managed service recruitment environment at consultant level.
• Able to prioritise, work to strict deadlines with a focus on delivering a high-quality service at all times
• Have knowledge of a... variety of industry sectors and operational roles within a large and complex organisation
• Have good recruitment account management experience and have the ability to search and select
• Be able to work using your own initiative alongside working as a team player
• Able to manage complex recruitment projects and work in a high-pressure environment.
• Have the ability to set up negotiate and persuade at all levels within a organisation
• Knowledge of recruitment databases, alongside good Microsoft Office skills
• Understand the cost implications with recruitment and how to work within budget.
• Experience of creating engaging content on social media
What we offer in return
• Competitive salary, 26 days annual leave (pro- rata) + bank holidays
• Excellent pension scheme, life assurance, health cashback plan and EAP.
• Cycle to Work Scheme
• Heka Fitness & Wellbeing Benefit.
• You Did It Awards - recognition awards from £100-250.
For a full list of benefits please click here https://www.ageuk.org.uk/about-us/jobs/employee-benefits/
Age UK is an Equal Opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates, regardless of age, sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital/civil partnership status, or pregnancy and maternity. We guarantee an interview to disabled candidates who meet the minimum criteria. We welcome requests for flexible working.
Age UK is committed to safeguarding adults at risk, and children, from abuse and neglect. We expect everyone who works with us to share this commitment.
Early application is encouraged as we will review applications throughout the advertising period and reserve the right to close the advert at any time.
Age UK politely requests no contact from recruitment agencies or media sales. We do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies nor accept the fees associated with them
Newton Abbot UK
Jobs in Newton Abbot United Kingdom
Recruitment Consultant Newton Abbot jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.