Edwards Lifesciences Prague Czechia
2 months ago
Edwards Lifesciences is looking for a Sales Assistant UKI for our THV Business Unit. The purpose of this role is to provide support for the Sales team related to events, internal meetings, contract management and invoice/ budget handling.
Location: UK (Newbury) or Czech Republic (Prague) .
We are offering an unlimited contract.
Please apply in English!
• Coordination of education events for health care professionals – both UKI specific events as well as support for events organized by headquarters
• Grant requests and tracking
• Communication with HCPs being aware of Medtech compliance – invitations, travel arrangements, invoicing
• Event logistics incl. hotel arrangements, management of service providers as well as materials preparation
• Contracts management
• Liaison with legal and compliance department to ensure requirements are met
• Communication with health care professionals and health care organizations
• Coordination of internal meetings
•... Invoice and budget management
• Safeguard internal and external compliance together with sales team
• Administration of sponsorships
• Other administrative support incl. handling of marketing materials and event equipment
Education, Experience and Skills
• High school diploma or bachelor’s degree
• 3 years of previous related experience required
• Advanced computer skills including usage of MS Office Suite
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills (including English grammar) and interpersonal relationship skills
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment, also under pressure
• Excellent organizational skills, good problem-solving and critical thinking skills
• Excellent customer service skills with ability to negotiate and resolve difficult situations
• Ability to build and maintain strong relationships across the organization to influence
• Ability to prioritize competing objectives in a fast paced environment
What is it like to work at Edwards Lifesciences in the United Kingdom?
As a global leader in patient-focused medical innovations, we offer rewarding opportunities and exciting challenges in a truly international, dynamic and friendly work environment.
We are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive work environment where all employees can grow, personally and professionally. To achieve this, we offer on-the-job development, training opportunities and the support and guidance provided by dedicated employee groups (the Edwards Network of Women, Edwards Foundation charity team, sustainability activities, and others).
Edwards Lifesciences in the United Kingdom also offers the following benefits:
• Competitive Compensation and Benefits package
• Flexible working hours, remote working
• Pension Scheme (double matching)
• Risk Life Insurance and Group Income Protection
• Private Medical Plan
• Service Awards
• Enhanced Sick Leave Benefits (Income Protection)
• Employee Stock Purchase Program
• Employee Assistance Program
• Comprehensive Wellness Program including health and wellness subsidy, onsite gym, massages, fresh fruit in the office, financial webinars, discount cards and much more.
Benefits are regulated by an internal policy which contains the full details regarding the entitlement and conditions for the benefits. Benefits policy and components may vary by location.
Edwards Lifesciences is the global leader in patient-focused medical innovations for structural heart disease, as well as critical care and surgical monitoring. Driven by a passion to help patients, the company collaborates with the world's leading clinicians and researchers to address unmet healthcare needs, working to improve patient outcomes and enhance lives. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Edwards Lifesciences has extensive operations in North America, Europe, Japan, Latin America and Asia and currently employs over 15,000 individuals worldwide.
For us, helping patients is not a slogan - it's our life's work. From developing devices that replace or repair a diseased heart valve to creating new technologies that monitor vital signs in the critical care setting, we focus on helping patients regain and improve the quality of their life
Sales Assistant THV UKI (Newbury or Prague) jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.