Rida Technical Services
Rida Technical Services Tripoli Libya
2 months ago
RIDA T. S., based on long time experience and powered by its worldwide partners in engineering, manufacturing, procurement, installation, and maintenance, has strengthened its services in the sectors of oil and gas, refinery and petrochemical plants, marine, water, and power for our local market. Started in 90`s and being active over 20 years now in the same field we have gained experience and acceptance by clients.
RIDA T.S. is active in various fields we can proudly say that we have developed our company and the engineers over the years being the experts in the field of ultrasonic flow meters and complete metering packages for general metering and even more for custody applications in the oil and gas field.
Complete construction and engineering projects by organizing and controlling all elements of a project.
Job Responsibilities: * Develops project objectives by reviewing project proposals and plans; conferring with management.
- Determines project... responsibilities by identifying project phases and elements; assigning personnel to phases and elements; reviewing bids from contractors.
- Determines project specifications by studying product design, customer requirements, and performance standards; completing technical studies; preparing cost estimates.
- Confirms product performance by designing and conducting tests.
- Determines project schedule by studying project plan and specifications; calculating time requirements; sequencing project elements.
- Maintains project schedule by monitoring project progress; coordinating activities; resolving problems.
- Controls project plan by reviewing design, specifications, and plan and schedule changes; recommending actions.
- Controls project costs by approving expenditures; administering contractor contracts.
- Prepares project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends; recommending actions.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by enforcing procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintains project data base by writing computer programs; entering and backing up data.
- Maintains product and company reputation by complying with country regulations.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Collaborate with the Senior Engineers to create more efficient methods and maintain profitability.
- Develop the specifications for all equipment that is required for each project.
- Create the framework used to develop and monitor project metrics and manage the collection of project data.
- Formulate realistic parameters for each project, including design elements and implementation procedures.
- Establish the methods by which all field tests are administered and develop various ways to monitor the quality of those tests.
- Interpret clients' requirements.
- Identify engineering problems and ensure solutions are implemented.
- Evaluate, organize and prioritize workload within a schedule.
- Liaise with third party contractors to ensure all equipment is fit for purpose.
- Take responsibility for a team of engineers.
- Determining client's requirements and translating them into an actionable plan by a team of workers.
- Organizing many tasks into a timeline.
- Assuring that all deadlines are being met.
- Making sure that all health, safety and legal requirements are being met throughout the process.
- Responding to any client complaints, concerns or requests throughout the project.
- Holding regular meetings to ensure that everything is going according to time and budget restrictions. Job Requirements: * Bachelor Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- 5 years of Experience in project Engineering.
- English language is a must.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred
- Analysis and Design Skills,
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Field and safety management experience a plus.
- Intermediate to advanced level in Microsoft Office Applications. Interested candidates are kindly requested to send their CVs Via:
Email: , with the title of the position you are applying to in the subject line…Last date to send your CV will be on: 15.11.2022.
- Address Al Sheikh St, AL Noflieen Area, Tripoli, Libya
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.