Toll Group Banksmeadow NSW Australia
2 months ago
At Toll, we do more than just logistics - we move the businesses that move the world. Our 16,000 team members can help solve any logistics, transport or supply chain challenge – big or small. We have been supporting our customers for more than 130 years. Today, we support more than 20,000 customers worldwide with 500 sites in 25 countries, and a forwarding network spanning 150 countries. We are proudly part of Japan Post — www.tollgroup.com
Global Logistics provides sophisticated supply chain solutions, from end-to-end or part solutions, warehousing and distribution to dedicated transport solutions, across the globe and to some of the most remote corners of the world.
We provide specialised integrated logistics services to customers in a range of industries across Including mining, chemical, gases, steel and plastics, petroleum, energy and Australian oil and gas industries and agriculture. Our customers operate in some of the most remote places on earth, 24... hours a day, seven days a week and require a logistics partner who can match their needs. We offer integrated value-based logistics solutions that bring greater operating efficiency and savings to our customers’ supply chains.
Toll Group Industrials are searching for a Site Manager to oversee our Banksmeadow plastics transport and warehouse operation. Reporting to the National Manager- Plastics, this role will drive strong cultural change, and operational excellence on site.
Providing the usual challenges of managing people, fleet and a warehouse operation, we require the stability and experience of a good people manager, with prior transport and warehouse experience.
This role will also oversee and manage all activities for the state and regional services for the customer, including QLD. Take ownership of this robust portfolio and establish yourself within the senior leadership team of Toll Group, and the customer.
As The Site Manager, You Will
• Provide local leadership, engagement, and support with a focus on compliance and good corporate governance.
• Translate customer expectations into operational plans, driving a collective goal on site.
• Manage the business end to end, and ensure team adaptability so customer expectations are met.
• Ensuring the safety & wellbeing of all employees (including visitors) in your care.
• Supporting team members Training and development.
• Review and implement delivery improvement plans associated with work schedules, route plans, driver efficiency and development plans.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
• Previous experience managing operations relating to transport, warehousing, preferably within the industrial environment.
• Experience in managing people, performance and supporting decision making processes.
• Understanding of relevant legislation, regulations, and fatigue management as it pertains to the Logistics industry.
• Strong safety and governance focus, with the ability to drive a collaborative culture within the team.
With a bold vision and innovative drive, join our 16,000 colleagues as we lead industry change and transform how customers best meet their global supply chain needs in a meaningful and sustainable way. There are countless opportunities to learn and make a real impact in shaping our industry’s future. Grow with diverse challenges amongst a friendly and inclusive global culture. Take pride in building relationships that matter, because being connected is at the centre of what makes Toll great – it’s what makes our possibilities endless.
Are you excited about this role but are concerned you don’t meet all the requirements? If you have similar skills and are willing to learn than we encourage you to apply anyway. We know that some people hesitate to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Toll, we value a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re interested in this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly then please talk to us – you may be just the right candidate for this or other roles we have coming up.
To find out more about us visit www.tollgroup.com/careers
To be considered, you must be entitled to work in the specified country and be prepared to undertake pre-employment checks including a criminal history check and medical assessment
Banksmeadow NSW Australia
Jobs in Banksmeadow NSW Australia
Site Manager Banksmeadow NSW jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.