OfficeRnD | Flex & Hybrid Work Platform
OfficeRnD | Flex & Hybrid Work Platform Sofia Bulgaria
2 months ago
OfficeRnD has one mission - making flexible and hybrid working a norm rather than an option!
We started building our SaaS platform back in 2015 to support the future of work. We believe that having freedom and flexibility is the way to provide better workspace experience. And that’s what enables us to develop products that matter - for our customers and for the world.
The company has offices in Bulgaria, USA, UK, Australia and our teammates are the ones getting us to the top in our market niche.
About The Role
As a Financial Accounting Analyst you will actively support the implementation of new practices and processes in FP&A, dive deeply into financial and accounting data and work for the improvement of the quality of the different types of data in a fast-growing environment.
What you’ll do:
• Contribute to the delivery of month/year-end closing activities by ensuring the quality of the financial data and its completeness.
• Ensure compliance with internal control... procedures.
• Owning selected balance sheet accounts and providing detailed, complete, and informative balance sheet reconciliations/analyses for multiple legal entities.
• Support Headcount/Personnel reporting and planning for Divisional Cost Centers.
• Support in the production of the Annual Statutory accounts.
• Active communication with foreign external service providers in US, UK, Australia, and Bulgaria.
• Provide support in the area of Record to Report for multiple legal entities.
• Contribute to reconciliation of the inter-company transactions and accounting for transfer pricing.
• Match and verify AP expenses and maintenance of a clear Accounts Payable ledger ensuring correct allocation of costs.
• Expense management аand compliance across all regions.
• Prepare internal ad-hoc and regular reports and calculations.
What you need to succeed:
• 2+ years of experience in finance/accounting role, preferably in a multi-national business environment.
• University degree in Finance, Accounting, or another relevant business field.
• Ability to be proactive and work independently, with the skill to adapt and drive change where necessary.
• Technical accounting skills and proficiency with Excel.
• Very good level of verbal and written English.
What we offer in return is the opportunity to join a talented team in one of the best-funded startups in the country, and also enjoy:
• Premium health insurance incl. dental
• 25 days off a year
• 1 additional day off for your birthday
• 3 days off for volunteering
• Full remuneration of your first 3 days of sick leave
• Flexible start and end of the working day and hybrid working mode, including a combination of remote and on site
• A fantastic work hard/play hard start-up environment - we have numerous social events and team outings :)
• Take part in many sports activities and enjoy a co-funded MultiSport card
• Opportunity to join one of the best funded startups in the country
• Opportunity to work in Bulgaria’s top tech incubator/coworking space – Campus X
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, we would be happy to talk soon! Apply now
Financial Accounting Analyst Sofia jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.