HRS Bulgaria EOOD
HRS Bulgaria EOOD Sofia Bulgaria
2 months ago
• Perform specific accounting transactions in connection with client’s business activities;
• Handling daily volume of transactions;
• Prepares and analyzes financial statements and monthly reports, as well as prepares profit/loss, income and balance sheet statements;
• Statement reconciliations;
• Reviews and verifies the accuracy of journal entries and accounting classifications assigned to various record;
• Prepares and analyzes financial statements and monthly reports;
• Assists with audits by providing supporting records and documentation.
Accounting, Analytical Skills, Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Financial Accounting, Financial Reporting, Financial Services, Experience in a financial institution, Accounting Software, Organizational Skills, Financial experiance
Additional days paid annual leave, Additional dental care, Additional medical insurance, Annual bonuses, Company kindergarten, Company training ... Food vouchers, Fruit and snacks in the office, Home office, Massages in the office, Provided transportation to and from work, Performance-based bonuses, Team buildings, Sports card, Sauna, Solarium, Relax zone, Fitness, Office drinks
R2R Accountant (Team Expansion) with English and/ OR German Sofia jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.