Reward Gateway Plovdiv Bulgaria
2 months ago
Since 2006 we’ve helped the most innovative companies and HR leaders transform the employee experience to attract and retain top talent through employee benefits, strategic reward and recognition, and much more. Across the globe, over 600 of us work together to make the world a better place to work. As an ambitious, fast-growth, private-equity-backed, HR Tech SaaS company we’re flexible, inclusive, and keen to meet individuals who are passionate about positively impacting the future of work.
Your Role in our Mission
Our mission is to make the world a better place to work and to achieve this mission, our Finance team is here to keep the RG boat afloat by processing invoices, making payments to our suppliers, and paying the wonderful RGers across the Globe! We need an Accounts Payable Accountant to help by processing our supplier invoices and keeping our Finance Systems tidy and always in check.
Some of Your Responsibilities and Core Duties will be:
• Posting and paying... supplier invoices
• Ensuring all invoices are authorised by the relevant managers
• Reviewing and posting of employee expense reports
• Liaising with banking contacts with regards to new credit cards and related queries
• Supplier statement reconciliation
• Bank transactions posting
• Bank reconciliation
• Posting accruals on a monthly basis
• Posting cash journals relating to the purchase ledger on a daily basis
• Actively taking part in the month-end process
• Processing ad-hoc payments (e.g. staff loans, payroll, tax, donations etc.) within deadlines
• Responding to ad hoc requests from the business
The Experience and Key Skills you will have:
• At least 1 year experience in a similar role
• Sound Excel proficiency required
• Excellent attention to detail with a high degree of competence in managing tasks and processes from the start to the final stage
• A dedicated team player with the ability to work independently
• Good written and verbal communication skills with a sound command of English
• Experience working with internal and external stakeholders in a tactful, confident, and polite manner
The Interview Process:
• Telephone call with a member of the Talent Acquisition Team
• Final interview with the AP Team Leader and Finance Manager
Be comfortable. Be you.
At Reward Gateway, we want all of our employees to feel comfortable bringing their passion, creativity, and individuality to work. We value all cultures, backgrounds, and experiences, as we truly believe that diversity drives innovation. Express yourself, join our community and help us Make the World a Better Place to Work.
We hire BETTER.
From perks to people, our BETTER approach to hiring earns us more trust, happier people, and more world-class talent that helps us to make the world a better place to work. Find out more about Reward Gateway's approach to benefits, equality, talent, technology, empathy, and what you’ll get in return for joining our Mission at rg.co/lifeatrg.
About Reward Gateway
Reward Gateway is culture and client driven. We’re obsessed with putting the “Human” in HR and are proud to have been 100% dedicated to HR for over a decade. Since 2007, we’ve been right by the side of the world’s most innovative HR people, giving them beautiful products and tools they can use to attract, engage and retain their people.
The world’s most successful companies treat their people differently. They generate stock market returns of twice their peers and they have half the employee turnover. 76% of CEOs recognize that employee engagement is vital to their success but only 24% say they have a highly engaged company. Bridging that engagement gap is what drives us
Accounts Payable Accountant Plovdiv jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.