Nine Surry Hills NSW Australia
2 months ago
We are Australia’s leading youth media group and the home of the world’s most revolutionary digital media brands. It’s home to PEDESTRIAN.TV, VICE Australia, Refinery29 Australia, The Chainsaw, Lifehacker Australia, Gizmodo Australia, Kotaku Australia, Pedestrian Jobs and Open Air Cinemas.
We bring young Aussies the stories they want across all of their interests - from culture to tech, business to gaming, fashion to entertainment, politics to lifestyle.
We create innovative solutions for clients that they won’t get anywhere else.
Pedestrian Group is on the hunt for a Sales Executive to join our Programmatic sales team.
Reporting to the National Group Programmatic Manager, your role will be to cultivate and grow Pedestrian Group’s client base within your allocated agency patch. You will be responsible for crafting best-in-market responses to client briefs, as well as proactively identifying and unlocking new client opportunities.
• Manage a portfolio of clients across media agencies and trading desks
• Track and manage your own pipeline and account activities in Salesforce with accuracy.
• Source, close, and grow new and existing business to exceed personal sales targets.
• Build an intimate understanding of Pedestrian Group offerings/ products and their place within the industry.
• Provide best-in-market advertising solutions and responses to client briefs across display, video and high-impact ad formats
• Collaborate with the ad-operations team to ensure smooth campaign delivery
• Deliver clients with mid and post-campaign analysis/insights
• Identify and execute on proactive client opportunities through the use of research and insights
• Maintain a consistent presence in the market to build personal relationships and uncover new and retain existing business.
• The desire to work in an unparalleled company culture where career development is fostered, and wins are celebrated
• 2+ years experience in a publisher, media agency or sales role
• Disciplined sales reporting and account growth practices
• Love to learn, live to win and seek to build lasting relationships
• Hunter mentality, tenacity, and ability to think on your feet.
• A passion for working collaboratively with both external and internal stakeholders to deliver positive client outcomes
As a Pedestrian Group employee, you will enjoy perks like company events, wellness programs, career development courses, and work-life balance. But most importantly, you’ll work alongside inspiring colleagues who will encourage you to be your best self.
• Wellness – Our company’s Culture Club organises monthly massages, and provides mental health support to all staff.
• Health & Fitness – Our Good Sports company initiative gives staff the opportunity to sign up for a seasonal sport of their choosing. Whether that be Netball, Basketball, Dodgeball or even Axe Throwing, it’s up to you!
• Charity & Fundraising – Pay It Forward is Pedestrian Group’s charity and community program, where we use our unique set of skills to help raise funds and awareness for issues affecting Aussie youth.
• Career Development – We provide our staff opportunities for personal and professional growth. Be that through our monthly guest speaker series PEDTALKS, online learning platforms, or in-person workshops.
• Social Events and Team Bonding – Pedestrian Group offers a variety of opportunities to bond with the team, from team lunches, team activities, company-wide summits or just an ordinary BBQ with a DJ and a cheeky marg station. We work hard & party harder!
We believe in being Hungry, Fearless & Real
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion:
At Pedestrian Group (wholly owned by Nine Entertainment), we are committed to fostering a workforce that embraces all aspects of diversity and inclusion and where practices are equitable to ensure our people experience a sense of belonging. From day one, you'll be encouraged to bring your whole self to work and will be supported to perform at your best. Should you require any adjustments to the recruitment process in order to equitably participate, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application.
We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with disabilities, and of all ages, nationalities, backgrounds and cultures.
Disclaimer: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Surry Hills NSW Australia
Jobs in Surry Hills NSW Australia
Sales Executive Surry Hills NSW jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.