LHC Group, Inc.
LHC Group, Inc. Roswell GA Georgia
2 months ago
We are hiring for a Senior Living Occupataional Therapist...
At [Agency name], we embrace a culture of caring, belonging, and trust and enjoy the meaningful connections that come from it: for the whole patient, their families, each other, and the communities we serve—it truly is all about helping people.
We strive to offer benefits that reward the whole you!
• employee wellness programs
• flexibility for true work-life balance
• holidays & paid time off
• continuing education & career growth opportunities
• company-wide support & resources to help you achieve your goals
Take your career to a new level of caring. Apply today!
• Completes a comprehensive initial evaluation on each patient in a timely manner.
• Evaluates the patient to determine rehab potential, identifies needs, establishes an individualized treatment plan of care, and sets goals to be used in the team plan of care.
• Sets initial STG's and LTG's.
• Collaborates with patient and family in goal setting and achievement.
• Schedules patient at appropriate time for therapy.
• Identifies patient and family education needs.
• Collaborates with the team to establish interdisciplinary team goals.
• Utilizes equipment in a proper and safe manner, maintains equipment inspection, maintenance, and cleaning logs, and reports broken or faulty equipment.
• Follows medical regimen developed for the patient, is aware of and adheres to precautions (THR, TKR, Cardiac, Wound, etc.).
• Utilizes the following safe treatment techniques: transfers, positioning, feeding, splinting, paraffin bath, cryotherapy, electrical stimulation, ultrasound, etc.
• Utilizes treatment approaches according to established OT protocols and policies.
• Completes the appropriate documentation for each visit type.
• Documents units of treatment for each visit in the EMR.
• Completes D/C summary for each patient on their final visit to outpatient OT.
• Completes appropriate discharge planning, including but not limited to educating patient and family/caregiver on Home Exercise Program (HEP) as well as provide patient with any needed discharge instructions.
• Actively participates in department team meetings.
• Conducts in-services for other staff members as needed or identified.
• Participates in weekend and holiday rotation as needed.
• Participates in student supervision as indicated.
• Assists in the interview process for new therapy department employees as needed.
Education & Experience
• Formal Education: Bachelor's Degree
• Experience: Less than 6 months
• License, Registration, and / or Certification Requirement: Yes
• Graduate of an accredited school of Occupational Therapy and successful completion of the National Registry exam.
• Recent graduates who have applied for the registration exam may be considered for provisional appointment.
• CPR certification and all other certifications and documents as required per LHC Group policy.
• Current license in Occupational Therapy in state of practice
• Must be wiling to accept management responsibilities as assigned
LHC Group is committed to a culture of diversity, equity and inclusion and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any legally other protected characteristic.
Must be fully vaccinated or be willing to complete full vaccination by date of hire and proof of vaccination will be required. If permitted by state law, the company will consider requests for religious or medical exemptions.
[Facility Name] is part of the LHC Group family of providers – the preferred post-acute care partner for hospitals, physicians, and families nationwide. We deliver high-quality, cost-effective care that supports our patients when and where they need it. From our home health, hospice, and community-based services to inpatient care at our clinics and hospitals, our mission is to reach more patients and families with effective and efficient healthcare. More hospitals, physicians, and families choose LHC Group because we are united by a single shared purpose: “It's all about helping people.”
Roswell GA USA
Senior Living Occupational Therapist Roswell jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.