ProPharma Group Leiden Netherlands
2 months ago
ProPharma Group is an industry leading, single source provider for regulatory compliance, pharmacovigilance, and medical information services across the full development lifecycle for pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device companies. Operating around the world with offices in Australia, Canada, Germany, Japan, the Netherlands, Sweden, United Kingdom, and the United States, ProPharma Group’s fully integrated service offerings will provide clients with a comprehensive suite of global support services that are required to be competitive in today’s dynamic markets. We build successful long-term relationships with clients by providing leading industry knowledge, experience, and proven processes.
The Senior Consultant Medical Devices will work independently or jointly in a team for our customers with activities in the medical device industry. This position will consult, advice and project work will encompass (worldwide) product registration... defining regulatory strategies, dossier writing or review, participation and/or arranging meetings with our clients and/or notified bodies and governmental authorities. In addition, services rendered as a consultant can include; interim management, quality assurance, regulatory & clinical affairs or other relevant fields. As a Senior Consultant Medical Devices, you will continuously anticipate on future and current relevant developments for our clients. Additionally, you will be responsible for organizing and coordinating projects independently with adequate communication and in full transparency to our clients.
All candidates must be legally eligible to work in the UK, NL, Germany or Sweden.
Qualified candidates must have:
• Master’s degree (PhD) in medical sciences;
• Relevant knowledge and experience (5 - 10 years) in the medical device industry in multiple environments;
• Project Management skills;
• Customer oriented, passionate and able to effectively switch between different assignments;
• Ambitious and enthusiastic relation builder with a quality driven mind-set;
• Excellent proficiency in English and preferably German/Dutch/Swedish language.
We celebrate our differences and strive to create a workplace where each person can be their authentic self. We are committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion. Employees are encouraged to unleash their innovative, collaborative, and entrepreneurial spirits. With a holistic approach as an Equal Opportunity Employer, we provide a safe space where all employees feel empowered to succeed.
• **ProPharma Group does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters/third parties. Please, no phone calls or emails to anyone regarding this posting
Senior Regulatory Affairs Consultant Medical Devices (UK, Sweden... Leiden jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.