coty Amsterdam Netherlands
2 months ago
Coty is one of the world’s largest beauty companies with an iconic portfolio of brands across fragrance, color cosmetics, skin care and body care. COTY is the global leader in fragrance and number three in color cosmetics. COTY’s products are sold in over 150 countries around the world. COTY and its brands are committed to range of social causes as well as seeking to minimize its impact on the environment. For additional information about Coty Inc., please visit www.coty.com.
ROLE AND DEPARTMENT
We’re looking for a Regulatory Affairs Manager to join our Regulatory team. This position has the responsibility to assess and ensure compliance of ingredients, products, labels, and any aspects relevant for product compliance in EU/UK. The function also includes building and improving regulatory systems and procedures. Reporting to a Senior Director Regulatory Affairs, you will monitor the EU/UK regulation including horizontal regulation across all different categories to... consumer goods, sustainability, and chemical regulations.
In this role you will be responsible for:
• Monitoring EU/UK Regulatory environment related to consumer goods, sustainability, and chemical regulations.
• Connecting with key Trade associations and establish local consultants’ network that, together with the leveraging of Trade Associations, allows the company to address all regulatory needs
• Representing COTY at relevant trade associations and lead regulatory influencing strategy in relevant working groups.
• Leading impact assessment and communication as per established regulatory change management process and gathering input from other functions (e.g. R&D).
• Anticipating emerging regulations and conduct impact assessment in collaboration with toxicologist.
• Improving processes and systems to ensure substances, raw materials and products are assessed, approved, and handled in compliance with EU/UK regulations.
• Preparing and supporting product inspections by competent Authorities across EU mainly FR, DE, AT, CH
• Interactions and issue resolution with Authorities across EU/UK mainly FR, DE, AT, CH, UK.
• Assisting global Teams in their implementation of assessment/compliance plans for cosmetic/chemical regulations in third countries. Actively promote international convergence of chemical regulations.
• Supporting Global/Local business teams on day-to-day regulatory inquiries, issues, quality incidents and challenges, including competition or legal challenges
• managing EU/UK notifications
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
We’d love to see candidates who have:
• Batchelor’s degree in Scientific disciplines (Master of Science, Chemistry, Pharmacy or equivalents),
• Minimum 5 years of experience in Regulatory Affairs (EU Cosmetic Regulatory Affairs is a plus).
• Familiarity with French and EU Regulation frames.
• Very good French and English skills, both oral and in written.
• Passion to design processes and systems
• High degree of commitment and strong motivation for career in Regulatory Affairs.
• Ability to work effectively, both independently and as part of a team, with diverse groups of people at various levels within the organization.
• Excellent organizational and analytical skills to complete assignments accurately.
• Ability to meet deadlines while being flexible to changes in priorities and interruptions.
• High energy and high capacity to handle multiple priorities under time-pressure
• German is a plus
WHAT WE OFFER
You’ll get to work in a diverse and environment with teams all over the world who are passionate about the work they do, and know how to have some fun along the way. We are more than happy to offer you 50 % remote work, a bonus plan and welcome you to our brand-new office at Amsterdam Zuid. Become part of the Coty family and influence the regulatory strategy in beauty industry
Manager Regulatory Affairs Amsterdam jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.