RWE Utrecht Netherlands
2 months ago
RWE Offshore Wind Netherlands B.V.
To start as soon as possible, Full time, Permanent
Senior Regulatory Affairs Manager Green Hydrogen
RWE Renewables is looking to fill a position as Senior Regulatory Affairs Manager in the Netherlands who is supposed to work on Dutch energy market regulation with a strong focus on the evolving hydrogen economy and renewable energy.
The mission of Regulatory Affairs is to identify the risks and opportunities from policy & regulatory developments and to create, drive and deliver RWE Renewables positioning to conduct effective advocacy as well as proper regulatory risk management. The Senior Regulatory Affairs Manager will work closely together with other functions of RWE locally as well as globally with the Regulatory Affairs colleagues located in other markets.
The core tasks are external stakeholder management and gathering regulatory market intelligence:
• Act as a senior representative for hydrogen & renewable energy & topics... predominantly in the Netherlands, engaging externally towards government & regulatory bodies and in industry associations, monitoring regulatory / political developments ,
• Distill regulatory intelligence into key messages, summarize major new policies and political developments, and report back to internal RWE stakeholders
• Build up RWE positions on key regulatory topics in close cooperation with relevant business units and conduct active advocacy for those positions externally
• Further develop existing RWE relations and actively construct new relations with politicians, regulators and associations on hydrogen, energy policy and renewable development
• Support the development of an improved regulatory framework for the Hollandse Kust West VII project that was recently won by RWE
• Provide input and support during further project identification and assessment by national and local authorities engagement
• Support senior management with regulatory insights and content for example for external meetings and public appearances at conferences
• Msc. in economics, engineering or laws, ideally with focus on energy markets and regulatory topics
• Several years of experience with external advisors, developers, and/or local and national government departments and agencies
• Stakeholder management experience with exposure to hydrogen/natural gas/renewable energy development, construction and operations within the Netherlands; existing relevant network in the energy market is a must have
• Strong negotiation skills with ability to persuade through consensus building
• Strong interpersonal, presentation and communication skills which enable effective internal collaboration
• Strong ethical and moral consciousness along with relevant compliance management experience is essential for this role
• Fluency in spoken and written English and Dutch is a must, further languages are of advantage
Apply now with just a few clicks: ad code 79794.
Any questions? Sebastian Emmelot
We look forward to receiving your application!
We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications, irrespective of gender, disability, nationality, ethnic and social background, religion and beliefs, age or sexual orientation and identity. #inclusionmatters
Of course, you can find us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Xing, too.
Offshore wind is a pivotal element of our carbon neutral ambition. Already No.2 in the global market, we plan to triple our 2.2GWh output by 2030, led by projects such as Sofia (1,400 MWh) and Kaskasi (342MWh). With our financial stability, this is where you’ll also have the freedom to act with conviction and courage as we continuously improve, together.
Renewables is the future of our business, and Offshore wind a pivotal element of our carbon neutral ambition. With 800+ fixed bottom and floating turbines – plus others totalling 800MWh we operate for partners – we’re already the No.2 generator globally. And we plan to triple our 2.2GWh output by 2030, led by landmark projects such as Sofia (1,400 MWh) and Kaskasi (342MWh). Offshore wind is a constantly evolving technical, practical and social challenge. Our financial stability means you’ll have the freedom to act with conviction and courage as we pivot to harness new technologies – and continuously improve, together
Senior Regulatory Affairs Manager Green Hydrogen Utrecht jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.