Hatch Mississauga Jersey
2 months ago
Join a company that is passionately committed to the pursuit of a better world through positive change. With more than 65 years of business and technical expertise in tirelessly work toward bettering the industries in which we operate. With practical solutions that are safe, innovative and sustainable, we think globally while acting locally.
Join our Project Delivery Group (PDG), a dynamic team of professionals passionately committed to world-class studies, asset building and operations, and industry-leading efficiencies, our best-in-class team leverages methodologies, governance and systems that are unparalleled in the space. Are you looking for an opportunity to join a diverse group of professionals who are committed to remaining exceptional? We look forward to hearing from you.
Hatch currently has several Intermediate to Senior PM roles available across Metals, Infrastructure and Energy business units to be based out the Hatch Office in Vancouver, BC. Responsible for managing... coordinating and administering the project (or portfolio of projects) during all delivery stages of the project lifecycle: from project definition, setup, execution, monitoring and controlling to final closing out of the project. Overall, responsible to deliver the project and/or portfolio of projects within the scope, cost and schedule baseline, and ensure that the project is delivered within the safety, quality and environmental best practices set out by Hatch and the client for the project.
• Displays and actively promotes behavior aligned to Hatch’s goal of achieving a total safety culture by:
• Acting as a mentor for the implementation of Hatch safety standards to contractors.
• Develops and obtains sign-off from client on Project Execution Plan (PEP) and Client’s Requirement Specification.
• Develops and resources an appropriate organization structure, and ensures that the entire project team has the required resources for the work.
• Provides leadership to the project and creates a highly committed and aligned team environment with all who can influence the project’s outcomes.
• Ensures governance on the project, specifically compliance to Hatch and client delegations of authority, procedures and policies, project reviews.
• Authorizes all commitments of expenditure on the project (subject to agreed delegation), and approves payment of invoices, manages claims responses and settlement processes.
• Develops a detailed scope, cost and schedule control baseline, and manages any project changes in terms of this agreed control baseline.
• Obtains client's acceptance of the work and sign-off for the completed project. Is responsible for the preparation and submission of the final project close out report, and prompt closeout of the prime contract.
• Establishes and manages the invoicing process with the client, to ensure that all invoices are effectively delivered to the client with the relevant and agreed backup, to ensure efficient process by the client for payment of the works executed by Hatch.
• Ensures compliance to the project Environmental and Safety Management Plan.
• Strong communications with the client and the project team.
Qualifications and Experience
• University degree in engineering or other relevant discipline.
• 10 years' experience in Project Management for an EPCM company.
• Greater than ten years’ experience in cross functional leadership roles in a project delivery environment.
• The ability to evaluate, understand, apply, grow, and mentor the Hatch team including Engineering, Document Management, Cost Control, Schedule, PSC, Commercial, Risk, Quality, Safety, Construction, etc.
• Experience in managing multi discipline projects.
• Experience in engineering, procurement and construction, and other project-related activities, their interfaces and interdependencies. Broad knowledge of industry standards.
• Project performance monitoring and reporting.
• Mechanical/Electrical or Process engineering qualification.
• Working knowledge of engineering, project control systems, Procurement/Contracting and construction management.
• Business development skills, especially proposal lead experience.
What we offer you?
• Flexible work environment
• Long term career development
• Think globally, work locally
Don't meet every single requirement? You don't need to. At Hatch, we are building a diverse, inclusive workplace that fosters innovation. If you're interested in this role, we encourage you to apply even if your past experiences don't perfectly align with the skills we've listed.
We're committed to fostering a workforce that reflects thein which we operate and serve. Hatch is an Equal Opportunity Employer that considers applicants without regard to age, race, color, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected status. If you have any accommodation requirements, please let us know. We'll do our best to meet your needs in accordance with applicable local legislation
Senior Project Manager Mississauga jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.