BASF Asia Pacific
BASF Asia Pacific Zhanjiang Guangdong Province China
2 months ago
• Lead and support contractor to implement planned maintenance works, such as instrument & DCS system inspection, troubleshooting, history data backup, including the activities during project period;
• Cooperate with vendors to implement instrument & automation system annual check;
• Instrument installation& improvement small projects and MOC implementation;
• Plant Turnaround management including Work-list preparation, material / spare parts preparation, scheduling, safety and quality control etc.;
• Review and approval of all instrument specifications in his / her responsible area;
• Contact &coordinate with Engineering Units for design issues;
• Participation in collecting system event information and analyze the root cause;
• 24-hour on call to support instrument & automation system emergency case;
• Follow BASF internal E&I guideline and procedure, especially for SIS;
• Provide technical training for instrument & DCS contractors;
• Maintenance process optimization and execution... to achieve maintenance excellence;
• Spare parts management;
• SAP related work such as PM model set up, run etc.;
Take the lead for safety management in his / her responsible area.
Education : Bachelor or above, majored in automation / instrument control area
Working Experience : Above 10? years experience in chemical plant, with maintenance experience of ABB, Emerson Delta V and Siemens? DCS is preferred.
Technical & Professional Knowledge :
• Good English and computer skill in NETWORK are required;
• Good team work and communication capability;
• Have good knowledge in instruments;
• Know the GB code of automation control and explosion knowledge.
Other tasks arranged by line manager
Zhanjiang Guangdong Province China
Jobs in Zhanjiang Guangdong Province China
Senior Engineer, Instrument / DCS (002175) Zhanjiang jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.