Crucible Recruitment India India
2 months ago
As a Game Designer you will play an important role in driving design initiatives of our mobile games. We are looking for an organized and self-driven professional who will be thrilled to orchestrate and lead game design to its full potential.
1. Game Design with responsibilities for game play, game modes, live-ops, monetization, balancing, and game economy.
2. Work closely with senior management and internal studio leadership and stakeholders in charting game design for new games/genres.
3. Expertise in systems design, progression design, economy design, multiplayer design, level design as well as a deep understanding of competitive systems.
4. Maintain and balance the core and meta-game while creating, prototyping and implementing gameplay features and develop long-term roadmaps for features.
5. Inspire the game team through progressive, creative design and communicate the game design clearly and concisely.
6. Produce creative, engaging... designs with high quality while maintaining all design aspects of game-as-service through the entire project life cycle.
1. Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
2. Passion for games. Knowledge of the India market & understanding of action genre is a plus.
3. At least 5 years of freemium game design experience, covering areas such as free to play gameplay, economy design, behavioural design, multiplayer design, game systems design, rapid prototyping, level design;
4. Ambitious and enthusiastic, Results-driven, hands-on and able to deliver;
5. Good working technical knowledge of a variety of software including Unity;
6. Ability to quickly adapt to changing situations, strong logical thinking and problem-solving skills;
7. Excellent speaking and written communication skills;
8. Past experience in building a successful game from scratch in India a plus;
9. Strong analytical skills; live-ops experience for a mobile game is a plus;
10.Willing/able to travel (Singapore, India Pune).
Job Category: Design
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: India
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.