Blue Bird Corporation
Blue Bird Corporation Macon GA Georgia
2 months ago
Reporting to the Total Talent Leader, this will provide general human resources services with an emphasis on Talent Development and Organizational Design for HQ population. This role serves as a trusted advisor and partner to business leaders across the client group and is accountable for the delivering of human resource services and programs. This individual must demonstrate... working knowledge of employee relations, HR process management, risk management and other recognized human resources competencies – with a special emphasis on Talent Development.
• Provides for and serves as an effective resource for employees to ensure clear communication and alignment to company employee relations goals and initiatives.
• Provide consultation to business and employees on all aspects of human resources strategy and policy.
• Builds relationships with business leaders, managers, and the corporate HR team to help drive successful people strategies and programs.
• Identifies key training needs and develops project plans and timelines for design and delivery.
• Identifies opportunities and recommends/drives change management strategies to increase performance, reduce cost, and positively impact both employees and leaders.
• Supports the performance management program for designated client group including goal deployment, routine goal reviews and ensuring that these are cascaded throughout the employee base.
• Coaches Manager’s on the creation and short and long-term goals and ensure these are cascaded through the organization.
• Partners with key leaders on critical, strategic hires. Be a consultative resource, active member, and a trusted advisor to the organization.
• Assures that operations are conducted in accordance within applicable laws and regulations; takes lead roles in corrective action necessary to restore conformity with ethical and compliance standards; serves as role model and actively fosters employee awareness of and commitment to Blue Bird ethical standards.
• Supports talent management initiatives including recruiting, performance management, diversity and inclusion, employee training, organizational development, compensation programs, and succession planning. Ensure efforts are synchronized with corporate organizational development/organizational effectiveness initiatives.
• Provides oversight for all HR administrative functions and serves as an effective liaison with other HR partners to ensure they are handled in an accurate and timely manner.
• Ensures that the company has effective communication including the use of technology, coaching business leaders, and providing helpful, compliant written materials.
• Ensures the accuracy of HRIS and payroll inputs for all facilities.
• Supports and works with the EHS function to ensure safe work environments and timely reporting and management of work-related accidents to the Worker’s Compensation Carrier.
• Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Working knowledge of employment, labor and benefits and the respective laws that apply.
• Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills, with the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationship with individuals at all levels within the organization.
• Basic skills in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook).
• Strong analytical, planning, and organizational skills with great attention to detail.
• Ability to use critical thinking in the moment.
• Ability to quickly adapt in a fast-paced high-energy environment.
• Ability to multi-task.
• Ability to lead and direct departmental work flow, to ensure completion and meeting timelines.
• Creativity and latitude within scope of work.
• Advanced Talent Development skills.
EDUCATION AND/OR TRAINING:
• Bachelor's degree with an emphasis in Human Resources Management, preferred.
• Five plus years of experience in Human Resources.
• Professional certification in Human Resources (PHR, SPHR, or GPHR) a plus.
• Ability to anticipate and understand customer needs and provide guidance;
• Excellent interpersonal and customer relationship skills to handle difficult and sensitive matters;
• Strong project management skills. Exposure to difficult or complex projects a plus;
• Ability to influence stakeholders;
• Effective communication and ability to communicate complex compensation details in a clear manner;
• Flexible workspaces and work hours that help you unleash the best you;
• Working in a collaborative team and balancing the needs of individual stakeholders while delivering corporate objectives.
• The specific statements shown in each section of this description are not intended to be all-inclusive. They represent typical elements and criteria necessary to successfully perform the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
Blue Bird’s winning culture is fueled by our ability to respect, encourage, celebrate and embrace the unique perspectives of all of our employees. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer who is committed to providing all of our employees with a work environment free of discrimination or harassment. We base our employment decisions on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, national, social or ethnic origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, past or present military service, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
Candidates for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States and will be required to provide proof of employment eligibility at the time of hire
Macon GA USA
Human Resources Business Partner Macon jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.