Perry Ellis International
Perry Ellis International Dublin GA Georgia
2 months ago
The Human Resources Manager will provide support in the creation and implementation of human resources programs that support talent management, compensation, records management, succession planning and development, employee relations and retention in our Dublin, GA distribution center...
• Collect and identify trends on the organization's culture through focus groups, round tables and engagement surveys and provide relevant recommendations to support employee retention and engagement.
• Process new hires, terminations and employee changes in our HRIS system.
• Conduct exit interviews to better understand turnover.
• Recommend new approaches, policies, and procedures to continually improve the efficiencies of the human resources department and help align the workforce with the strategic goals of the company.
• Provide guidance and coaching to management and employees on daily employee relations and performance management issues.
• Conduct New Hire Orientation and provide support with on-boarding. Support onboarding for temporary employees.
• Maintain and update job descriptions for positions in the warehouse.
• Serve as a point of contact for general human resources questions.
• Complete special projects as needed.
• Other duties as assigned by the Senior Human Resources Manager at the location.
• Proficient with Google Drive/Applications or related software.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Ability to build strong relationships
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
• Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
• Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
• Solid knowledge of current employment laws and regulations; understanding of basic principles of recruitment, employee relations, performance management, training, and benefits.
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
• 2 to 3 years of experience as an HR Generalist
• SHRM-CP / PHR certification preferred
Dublin GA USA
Human Resources Manager Dublin jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.