Behavioral Health Link
Behavioral Health Link Atlanta GA Georgia
2 months ago
BHL Company Summary
Our vision is to create a world where everyone in crisis gets care that feels like care when and where they need it. We provide life saving crisis services nationwide via 24/7 365 telephonic support as well as mobile dispatch across the state of Georgia. BHL is also developing a software platform to help aid and empower other states in providing crisis care. Our services and... expertise are in high demand, and we are a rapidly growing and evolving organization as a result.
The HR Generalist is responsible for leading and maintaining employee programming to assist in the ongoing cultural transformation at BHL. Performs daily tasks to ensure a seamless onboarding experience for new hires, including coordinating and communicating orientations, greeting and welcoming new hires on their first day, facilitating introductions and conducting the HR new hire orientation. Actively collaborates with the Payroll, Benefits and Recruitment Managers for optimal department efficiency and effectiveness.
Oversees and gives guidance to HR or recruitment coordinators on legal compliance and interpretation and application of company policies and procedures. Works one on one with BHL managers and directors and provides employee relations guidance, including review and approval of performance management documents. Must be located within the metro-Atlanta area in order to attend in-person events and perform office related HR tasks including processing mail and various office support duties. Estimated in office requirement 1-2 days per week. This position reports directly to the Chief People Officer.
Essential Job Duties
• Communicates and conducts HR orientation for all BHL new hires.
• Serves as a first point of contact for employee questions or concerns related to BHL policy and procedure.
• Coordinates with IT department and advocates for employees missing equipment by communicating equipment needs each NHO.
• Provides basic technical troubleshooting for new hires in Paylocity system.
• Learns BHL onboarding and offboarding procedures and acts as a back-up if and when performing these essential operations are required.
• Certify I-9’s and E-Verify employees.
• Launch onboarding packets and track employee progress.
• Communicate with onboarding employees to ensure on-time start.
• Send employees for pre-screens, monitor results, liaison with management for exceptions.
• Contributes towards a continuous improvement approach to hiring, orienting, and training new hires and retention of existing staff.
• Performs HR analysis to help inform management decision making, including quarterly turnover trend analysis.
• Maintains BHL HR intranet by curating and maintaining up to date HR information on SharePoint page.
• Oversees companywide performance management, in coordination with the CPO, and ensures reviews are completed on time and in accordance with company policy.
• Maintains employee programming, including the BHL Buddy program, Compassion Committee, trivia games, employee birthday and work anniversary recognition, etc.
• Orchestrates company townhalls by facilitating leadership walkthroughs, scheduling meetings, and preparing townhall power points. Serves as backup to CPO for townhall meeting facilitation.
• Coordinates with training department, leadership, and CPO to ensure a robust training and development program for BHL management.
• Assists with reading, interpreting, and rolling out employee engagement survey results and maintaining the action tracker.
• Acts as back-up for payroll and benefit administration functions as necessary.
• Ability to navigate HRIS system to answer management questions and pull reports.
• Creates and maintains job descriptions, drafts companywide communications and policy when needed.
• Sorts and scans mail on a weekly basis. Ensures time-sensitive mail gets to appropriate parties.
• Provides onsite support for periodic in-person events including ordering lunch and welcoming guests and executives.
• Handles various office administration tasks including supplies ordering.
• May assist with Recruitment as needed.
• Various HR projects and additional duties as assigned.
Experience and Qualifications
• Five to Seven Years Human Resources experience required.
• PHR or SHRM- CP preferred.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and Microsoft SharePoint.
• Excellent written and verbal skills.
• Possesses presentation skills, is engaging and clear when presenting information.
• Excellent meeting facilitation skills.
• Analytical experience required.
• Advanced problem solving and critical thinking skills.
• Project management experience required.
• Paylocity system experience a plus.
• Ability to maintain a positive and professional attitude in the face of HR challenges.
• Experience as an HR Department of one desired.
• Management experience strongly preferred (non-HR management experience ok).
• Experience backing up Payroll and Benefits administration preferred.
• Competitive Salary, Vacation and Sick Pay Benefits (4 weeks PTO in total- not including holidays)
• Free virtual Mental Health benefits – Company paid unlimited counseling via Teledoc
• Medical Plan options ranging from traditional POS along with High Deductible Healthcare Plan (HDHP) options, STD & LTD
• Health Savings Account (HSA), Flexible Spending Account (FSA - Medical, Childcare and Commuter/Parking)
• 100% Employer Paid Life Insurance Benefit 1x employee salary up to $150k
• Company Paid Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
• Traditional and Roth 401k plans + Employer Paid Financial Education and Planning Services
• Employee discount and savings programs – Tickets at Work
• 10 Company Paid Holidays
• 2 Days Paid Annually for Continuing Education
• Company paid HR Training
• Opportunity to work with an incredible HR team that is significantly contributing to a positive company culture.
• Fulfilling and Rewarding Work – no matter how you contribute, your efforts help save lives.
This job operates in a hybrid office environment, that requires in-person attendance on a weekly basis. The position routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers – including virtual meeting software and various communications applications and telephones. Bending, lifting, and manipulating objects up to 25 lbs. may be occasionally required. Ability to perform computer work for 8+ hours a day in an office setting is required.
Behavioral Health Link Equal Opportunity Statement
Behavioral Health Link maintains a work environment free from discrimination, one where employees are treated with dignity and respect. All employees share in the responsibility for fulfilling BHL’s commitment to equal employment opportunity. We are an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We adhere to these principles in all aspects of employment, including recruitment, hiring, training, compensation, promotion, benefits, social and recreational programs, and discipline
Atlanta GA USA
Human Resources Generalist Atlanta jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.