Wall Street English
Wall Street English Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam
2 months ago
Are you looking to develop as a teacher in one of the world's most exciting companies as well as in one of the world's most exciting countries?
If the answer is yes, then Wall Street English Vietnam may be just the job you have been looking for.
At Wall Street English Vietnam, we value integrity, support, development and development. we focus on teaching only adult learners to better facilitate meaningful interactions between our teachers and students. Here at WSE Vietnam we not only teach English but exchange ideas and cultural knowledge and have a strong focus on building ourselves not only as a center for learning English, but as an English-speaking community.
Our core classes have a maximum of 5 students but in fact we tend to average between 2 and 3 students per class, allowing for more time to be spent guiding those students towards their English learning goals. Due to these smaller class sizes our students feel more comfortable, and our teachers can be more focused on... individual student needs.
We provide our teachers with the lesson plans and materials needed for the majority of our classes, cutting down on class prep time, while still allowing your creative juices to flow when planning our bigger Social Club, classes.
Since opening in Vietnam in 2013, WSE has grown quickly with seven bustling centers spread throughout the city. Our centers, which are designed to have large, open bright spaces and areas for students and teachers to relax and interact, encourage and facilitate stronger relationships between staff and students.
To maintain our high standards, we provide our teachers with on-board training and ongoing professional development, ensuring our teachers are always honing their skills for the future.
With 480 centres in 30 countries across 4 continents, WSE is in the unique position of allowing our teachers to further broaden their horizons with the options of internal and international transfers and promotions.
WSE provides medical insurance which includes coverage at some of the top-quality clinics and hospitals in Ho Chi Minh City and throughout Vietnam so our teachers can feel safe and secure in their new home.
And just in case teachers run out of interesting things to talk about, they are given paid annual leaves on top of the many Vietnamese public holidays, which they can use to truly discover their surroundings. Whether it be relaxing in one of the many quirky and unique cafés in Saigon, learning a new craft such as pottery making or darkroom printing or just unwinding at a rooftop swimming pool with a cocktail, there's always something to do in this amazing country.
If you're wondering why so many English teachers choose to live in Vietnam, there are so many reasons! Whether you prefer to explore the winding inner-city alleyways or wander aimlessly along the beach, to climb mountains or trek jungles, to delve into a rich history or get to grips with a vibrant entrepreneurial scene, Vietnam has it all.
And the Vietnamese will welcome you with open arms!
Please tell us a little about why you would like to work for Wall Street English Vietnam in your cover letter.
Due to the large volume of candidates, only those who meet or exceed the requirements listed will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in Wall Street English Vietnam We look forward to hearing from you!
To maintain the high standards and considerable reputation among private language centres in Vietnam, Wall Street English has the following requirements for teachers:
• Native level English speaker with a passport from the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, or South Africa (Vietnamese immigration policy)
• Hold a minimum of a Bachelor's degree from an accredited university from one of the seven countries listed above.
• CELTA/Trinity certification conducted in-house or an MA in TESOL are strongly preferred, other equivalent TEFL certifications may also be considered.
• Professionalism and dynamism, with a passion for teaching and a commitment to real English education.
Salary and Benefits
• At Wall Street English we offer our teachers:
• A competitive monthly guaranteed salary
• A one-month completion bonus paid at the end of a year's teaching contract
• Paid annual leave and Vietnamese national holidays
• Visa, work permit, TRC, health check and police check paid for by WSE
• Two fixed consecutive days off each week
• Annual performance-based pay increase
• Quality health insurance
• Full-training and on going professional development
• Assistance setting up a Vietnamese bank account
• Generous bonus for staff referrals
• Welcome pack & continued support
• For international hires:
Support finding accommodation
Airport pick up
• Additional benefits provided:
World-class facilities and teaching resources
Dedicated academic management team support
Opportunities for promotion, career development and local or international transfers
Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam
Jobs in Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam
[HO CHI MINH CITY ] FULLTIME NATIVE ENGLISH TEACHERS jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.