Adecco Vietnam Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam
2 months ago
Our client is a leading international company in the field of law and legal consulting.
The role is to be responsible for working directly with Clients regarding to giving legal advice.
• Carry out research, advice and legal opinion work;
• Attend meetings with clients and other third parties;
• Draft documents and co-ordinate the preparation of Vietnamese and English language versions of documentation;
• Assist in promotional activities and external legal assistance programmes organised or undertaken by the Firm;
• Perform such other tasks as would be usually carried out by lawyers within the Firm.
• 1 -3 years of post-qualified experience;
• Fluency in oral and written Vietnamese and English;
• Familiarity and legal expertise in one or more of the following areas: corporate/commercial legal work; foreign investment; real estate.
• Ability to work individually and on the team as well as the ability to adapt effectively to... various personalities;
• Good practice of customer service and advisor to different nationalities of clients.
University degree or higher in law with outstanding academic results;
Please click the APPLY button or contact Mr. Long Pham at +84 28 3636 5811 – Ext: 12 or [email protected] to discuss more
Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam
Jobs in Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam
Mori Hamada & Matsumoto HCMC (MHM) - Ho Chi Minh City jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.