Danaher Corporation Rzeszów Poland
2 months ago
this position is remote/Field-based. Successful candidates are required to life in the assigned territory
Our work at Hach ensures water quality for people around the world. Our customer partnerships, passionate experts, and reliable, easy-to-use solutions make water analysis better—faster, simpler, greener, and more informative. As a member of our team, you’ll get to make an immediate, measurable impact on a global scale, within industries from aviation to manufacturing to mining. You’ll also be part of an environment that fosters career growth and professional development, with kindness at its core. And you’ll be part of our mission, which drives us to develop water quality solutions that protect the health and safety of all living things.
Hach (www.pl.hach.com) is proud to be one of Danaher's Water Quality companies (https://www.dhwaterquality.com/) . Motivated by the highest possible stakes of climate change and global health, we’re working together within a rapidly... digitizing industry to find innovative technologies that guarantee the safety of our water and our environment.
The Sales Engineer Industry (f/m/d) is responsible for all sales activities relating to the Industry sector, within Southern Poland, in order to achieve substantial sales growth, focusing on industrial applications for Hach products.
This position is part of the Poland Industry Team of 6 colleagues and is a remote/home-working role based in Małopolskie, Świętokrzyskie, Lubelskie, Podkarpackie.
Our industrial solutions meet the needs of a wide range of industries, including chemicals, food and beverage, pulp and paper, oil and gas, energy and many more.
Essential duties and responsibilities
• Sales and advising our industrial customers on the introduction of new system solutions in the field of water treatment / recycling, wastewater and water quality - from the measuring instrument in the laboratory to the process control concept.
• Regular customer visits and active support in the region
• Active participation in trade fairs and seminars for customers
• Tracking monthly progress and potential data using the CRM tools, drafting and implementing action plans
• Application and improvement of the distribution process in project transactions
• University graduate in engineering or natural science (chemical and process engineering, environmental engineering, surveying or automation)
• Very good communication and presentation skills as well as the ability to consult with a wide range of decision makers (plant manager, laboratory manager, company management) on an equal footing
• Flexibility and willingness to travel (overseas travel), B cat. driving license
• Good knowledge of English & Polish
You don't tick all the boxes? That's normal! Just give it a try. We will train you in the missing parts of the job.
When you join us, you’ll also be joining Danaher’s global organization, where 80,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, you’ll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System (https://www.danaher.com/how-we-work/danaher-business-system) tools and the stability of a tested organization.At Danaher, we value diversity and the existence of similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.If you’ve ever wondered what’s within you, there’s no better time to find out
Field Sales Engineer (f/m/d) Industry - (Małopolskie... Rzeszów jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.