CHANNEL-5 Yangon Region Burma
2 months ago
1. The main responsibility is to act as a personal assiatant/ HR executive to General Manager.
2. Must be a computer literate (Able to use both MAC & PC, able to use Microsoft words, Excel & Power Point)
3. Calculating employee allowance, salary, paycut and bonus. Handling the payroll, attendence maintenance & discipline.
4. Preparing employement contracts.
5. Setting up employee handbooks, train & enforce them to use as a guideline.
6. Monitoring the performance of staff in detail (such as typing, purchasing for office, cleaning, car repairing, cooking, etc.)
7. Must have excellent knowledge of HR laws and planning human resources procedures according to the needs of the company.
8. Managing the interview process, CV screening and hiring the the right person.
9. Must be able to drive a manual car on highway skillfully. Must have knowledge about car and able to train others how to drive.
10. Must be able to translate English with the help of phone and internet.
11. Having... great politeness.
12. Must be able to travel.
1. Above 5 years of experience in HR field.
2. The Company is a new company. The applicants must have relevant experience as a personal assistant.
3. Ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines. Strong communication. Critical thinker.
4. Must be able to work at least 60 days during the trial period.
5. If you want to resign your job, you will have to inform 60 days in advance.
6. The salary from the last job must be stated with a pay slip.
7. Prefer candidates with passport.
8. Prefer candidates who have a laptop.
9. The company will hold the NRC during employment.
10. Prefer candidate with the own car.
11. Must be able to sleep at the office. (Max. 2 nights per week, overtime applied)
12. Minimum one year contract if passed the probation period.
1. Monthly salary ranges from 700,000 ks to 1,000,000 ks according to skill. Daily - 25,000 ks to 35,000 ks. Overtime paid by minutes 60 ks Minimum
Yangon Region Myanmar (Burma)
Personal Assistant (HR Executive) Yangon Region jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.