Alstom Katowice Poland
2 months ago
Leading societies to a low carbon future, Alstom develops and markets mobility solutions that provide the sustainable foundations for the future of transportation. Our product portfolio ranges from high-speed trains, metros, monorail, trams, and e-buses to integrated systems, customised services, infrastructure, signaling and digital mobility solutions. Joining us means joining a caring, responsible, and innovative company where 70,000 people lead the way to greener and smarter mobility, worldwide.
Join us as a Product Support Engineer in Katowice, Poland and you will be looking at a career-defining role.
Your key responsibilities?
Performing or coordinating the following groups of activities in close cooperation with the client (internal and external):
Test & Commissioning:
• Prepare and execute testing activities
• in support to one or several Projects on railway signaling systems under the direction of his / her hierarchy
• according to the testing procedure ... documentation and following Sub-system T&C Leader instructions
• Ensure defects identification and correction (trouble shooting)
• In the event of a non-conformity observed during the commissioning phase, make a return experience (REX) towards the project, and ensure that all design related issues are correctly reported in the adequate tools, including the defect description and associated test context
• Ensure follow-up of detected issues and deliver the commissioning reports.
• Check that the test tools are in perfect working order and calibrated.
• Support V&V team and perform test in lab as per request
• Deliver the committed performance in terms of Quality, Costs and Deadlines and in compliance with Alstom policies, local standards and regulations (in particular EHS and Railway Safety)
• Participates actively in the Services Engineering network.
• Assures the technical support to the projects.
• Optimizes the scope and related tasks of the Maintenance plan.
• Detects, defines and implements the modifications of the maintained products to improve the reliability and serviceability, in order to reduce project costs and improve the performances of the systems.
• Propose actions to optimize Maintenance plans and LCC.
• Searches for improvement actions in maintenance operations, performing engineering interface activities with Operations Engineers (depot support).
• Analyses failure criticality studies and uses available methodologies to define and optimize the maintenance requirements, tasks and intervals.
• Analyses and integrates data coming from Operations (Return on Experience).
• Improve Services Engineering tools & processes
• Preparation or coordination of preparation of the training material
• Delivery of training elements during tender and project phase in cooperation with Projects and agreement with R&D team,
• Coordination with Service Platform to ensure integration and compliancy with standard and best practice
• Master's degree in engineering (preferably electronics or embedded systems) or equivalent experience.
• Good knowledge of English language (read, written, spoken)
• Previous Engineering, V&V, T&C or Maintenance for Railway Signaling is an asset.
• Flexibility and mobility, available for short or long mission in different locations and countries
• Available to work at night, during weekends and on public holidays
• Rigorous & team player
• Resilience, with an analytic way of thinking in order to solve complex system failures
• Customer satisfaction and results orientated
• Able to communicate in an open and clear manner with various stakeholders
• Ability to use new technologies and tools
• Driving license
• Railway and signaling knowledge
• Any other additional language is an asset
All internal employees must inform their Line Managers when applying.
Alstom is the leading company in the railway sector, solving the most interesting challenges for tomorrow’s mobility. That’s why we value inquisitive and innovative people who are passionate about working together to reinvent mobility, making it smarter and more sustainable. Day after day, we are building an agile, inclusive, and responsible culture, where a diverse group of people are offered opportunities to learn, grow and advance in their careers, with options across functions and geographic locations. Are you ready to join a truly international community of great people on a challenging journey with a tangible impact and purpose?
Alstom is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive working environment where all our employees are encouraged to reach their full potential, and individual differences are valued and respected. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by local law.
We are acting…
➔ You actively identify issues and risks and develop correction plans
➔ You are a problem solver
➔ You act process minded, data-driven and fact based
➔ You accept differences
➔ You excel in collaboration and
➔ You actively support inclusion
➔ Safety first
➔ You are all responsible to make it happen
➔ You adhere to the highest ethics and compliance rules
Product Support Engineer Katowice jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.