TravelTrade AU Adelaide SA Australia
2 months ago
Cruise & Tour Manager | Travel Industry
Are you a travel industry team leader who loves cruise? Fab opportunity to set up a new division in an established travel business.
The Tour & Cruise Manager has dual responsibilities. Their primary purpose for the first 6-12 months is to reactivate and drive the launch and growth of our Tour & Cruise business. The secondary purpose is to organise, sell and manage tours and cruises for a book of existing and new clients and manage a small team who are doing the same.
• Drive the development of a comprehensive Marketing and Launch Plan and oversee the implementation with the Marketing Manager
• Ensure all website updates and tech integrations are completed on time, with all offers/deals regularly updated online
• Engage with and build relationships with all preferred Tour and Cruise companies (ongoing)
• Develop a product and package strategy and implement
• Organisation, sale and management of tours and cruises for a... book of existing and new clients. Currently arranging tours and cruises, travel insurance, airfare packages, with future potential to arrange other related services.
• Management of payments, invoicing and ticketing for your client's tour and cruise arrangements
• Appropriate follow-up of your clients after issuing proposals or invoices
• Provide exceptional service in all interactions with our clients, whether through phone, email or other methods, and responding to clients within our 1 business day service guarantee
• Be the first point of contact for Tour & Cruise Consultants in the Tour & Cruise team to help with queries
• Review and approve all bookings made by Tour & Cruise Consultants before they are sent to clients for payment
• 5 or more years Tour & Cruise consultancy retail experience, including some experience in managing a team of 2 or more consultants
• Excellent knowledge of tours & cruises, with some knowledge of airline product
• Demonstrated sales background and ability to work to monthly or quarterly targets
• Self-motivator who has a strong drive for results and can work well both autonomously and as part of a team
• Strong ability to problem solve and think on your feet to achieve successful outcomes
• Ability to effectively handle high pressure or conflict situations
• $90 - 100k + super + commission
• Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm
• Be part of a brand new division
• Call Sarah on 03 9988 0616 or email [email protected]
Adelaide SA Australia
Tour & Cruise Manager | Travel Indsutry Adelaide SA jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.