Anonymous Employer Nairobi Kenya
2 months ago
• Being the focal person for the collection, review and organization of all communication material by the Project staff: field Officers, consultants and Project Managers.
• Edit and review texts, photographic and video material received, according to the requirements of the Project and the Donor.
• Directly collect visibility and information material on the Project activities, through field visits, interviews with the beneficiaries and stakeholders of the Project, participation to events
• Review web content, links, and design of Arabika website and Arabika social media, providing necessary updates and enhancements in a timely manner in collaboration with web developer.
• Elaborate and propose communication campaign and actions
• Collaborate to the implementation of the activities of the Project, providing support in communication issues;
• Support the PMs and MEAL staff in the reporting activities, providing visibility material as requested
• Provide graphic design support... in the elaboration and finalization of all visibility and training material, including manuals, brochures, posters, gadgets etc
• Actively participate to events, field visits and other activities, to collect narrative and visual material
• Performs other related duties as assigned by the line manager.
Qualifications and Professional experience required
• Bachelor's or Master's degree in graphic arts, English language, IT, Computer science, Communication
• Excellent knowledge of English and Kiswahili, written and spoken
• Excellent knowledge of IT technologies: Office package, graphic design software, web development
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Ability to articulate complex concepts in a clear and concise manner and tailormade to the needs of the project.
• At least 2 years of experience in a similar role
• Understanding of the latest trends and best practices in web development, as well as an understanding of the user experience (UX) design process.
• Ability to adapt to new technologies, tools, and methodologies as the web design industry evolves.
• Availability to participate to field activity when required
Communication Project Officer at European Committee for Training... Nairobi jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.