Family Bank Ltd
Family Bank Ltd Nairobi Kenya
2 months ago
Key responsibility will involve overall project co-ordination, scope management, risk and issue management, maintain the project plan, vendor management, stakeholder and project resource management.
• Support in identifying stakeholders relevant to the project.
• Develop and maintain a detailed project plan, schedule with clear roles and responsibilities for the duration of the project.
• Proactive management and updating of risks and issues.
• Escalate any project delays as per developed escalation matrix.
• Facilitate all stakeholders’ meetings and workshops including requirements gathering workshops, user acceptance testing, training, data migration etc.
• Develop, update and store/retrieve necessary project documentation.
• Coordinate change management activities.
• Manage project costs, scope and time as agreed upon during mobilization.
• Ensure quality of project deliverables.
• Manage project resources by assigning relevant tasks to specific... resources and review to completion.
• Maintain proactive communication between the project team to ensure harmonious working environment.
• Prepare period status reports to stakeholders; weekly, monthly in preparation for status update meetings.
• Provide guidance on responsibilities management.
• Overall proactive management of the project office.
• Any other official duties that may be allocated from time to time by management.
The ideal candidate must possess the following:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, MIS, or related fields.
• 4 or more years of experience in the areas of Project Management.
• Certification in the related field is advantageous, preferably PRINCE2, PMP or other related Project Management Certifications.
Key Competencies and Attributes
• Strong leadership skills.
• Ability to work effectively under pressure, independently with minimal supervision.
• Ability to communicate clearly, concisely and effectively.
• Practical experience in use of Ms Office applications.
• Results oriented with great attitude.
• Strong interpersonal skills, a forward planner with clear focus
Core Banking System Project Manager Nairobi jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.