StockX Bengaluru Karnataka India
2 months ago
Help empower our global customers to connect to culture through their passions.
Senior Product Manager
About The Role
StockX is a global company with an expanding footprint in Europe, Asia, and the Americas. We are looking for a rockstar Trust and Safety (Fraud) PM who can own and embrace the challenge of solving complex problems with various stakeholders and create scalable solutions. You will be responsible for creating a delightful Buyer experience for our customers, starting from the checkout flow, and all the way through the post-transaction journey while preventing fraudulent behaviors. Experience with fraud or payments in a global ecommerce marketplaces will be helpful to provide a great experience for Buyers, while also considering Sellers that interact with many of the same touchpoints. This role will work closely with product management peers, engineering, design, analytics, and marketing to create and build the Buyer Experience vision. You will also be part of an amazing... Product Management team with many opportunities to learn and grow.
What You'll Do
An ideal candidate is passionate about commerce and excited about deriving product insights from our data. Additionally, they are technical enough to brainstorm with our engineering teams on the appropriate solutions that ultimately help our customers. Your role will span all devices (phones, tablets, web).
Specific Responsibilities Include
• Build, develop, and manage the product roadmap for initiatives/features that protect our customers from fraudulent behavior in new and existing countries.
• Partner with our business stakeholders and vendors to develope a comprehensive roadmap for trust and safety within StockX.
• Work with product, tech, and business teams worldwide to ensure alignment and maximize synergies
• Make prioritization and trade-off decisions, balancing user experience, developer experience, and business value
• Investigate issues from different sources, do root-cause analysis, identify systemic gaps, and ensure these gaps are addressed
• Take a customer-centric, data-driven approach to evaluate opportunities and define requirements, starting with the intended outcome.
• Work cross-functionally with all facets of the business; be a champion for global customers at all times, regardless of the current demands and needs of the roadmap.
• Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products
• Uses outcome driven methodology and data to drive product roadmaps, measured through metrics/KPIs. Deep understanding in A/B testing and optimization.
• Demonstrate a high degree of emotional intelligence and influence in both written and oral communications with senior leaders, peers, and team members.
• Collaborate with multiple teams on multiple projects to set an impactful strategic plan. Then, deliver the plan and realize the forecasted results.
• Maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are the norm
The successful candidate will be a thought leader, highly collaborative, global-minded, and have an extremely high level of customer focus and cultural sensitivity. You should be a motivated self-starter that can work both independently and with others in a fast-paced environment.
• At least 5 years in a Product Management role or equivalent (e.g. Engineering, Design),
• Experience in Payments or Fraud in a global company.
• Preferred experience in chargeback management with multiple Payment Processors.
• Bachelor’s degree required
• Experience in Ecommerce or Marketplaces strongly preferred.
• Capable of leading through influence; ability to influence a diverse group of internal customers.
• Experience launching complex products at global scale.
• Proficient in using analytics tools to drive business insights (i.e. advanced Excel).
• Experience working with tools/systems to analyze data
• Experience in Jira, Tableau, SQL, Google Analytics and A/B testing tools a plus.
• Fluent in L10N and I18N practices and requirements.
• Experience with and comfortable working across time zones and cultures
• Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use data to back up actions
• Demonstrated history in creative/big thinking
StockX is the premier current culture platform for buying and selling authentic, new, sought-after products. Our powerful marketplace connects buyers and sellers for sneakers, apparel, accessories, electronics, collectibles and trading cards around the world. We provide millions of global customers with unprecedented access and market visibility powered by real-time data, allowing them to transact based on true market value. Launched in 2016 in Detroit, Michigan, StockX now employs more than 1,500 people in offices and authentication centers in 11 countries.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the job and the general nature and level of work performed by job holders within this job. However, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position. StockX reserves the right to amend this job description at any time
Bengaluru Karnataka India
Jobs in Bengaluru Karnataka India
Senior Product Manager Bengaluru jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.