Robert Walters Tokyo Japan
2 months ago
A Sales Manager position is now available at an automobile industry. The chosen applicant will be driving sales growth, developing and implementing sales strategies, and building relationships. This is a Tokyo-based role.
• Manage clarification of key sales strategies and initiatives
• Oversee monthly sales plan, profit control, forecasting, etc.
• Monitor and track analysis of sales statistics or balanced scorecard KPIs
• Handle sales, KPI, and action plan development through the CRM system
• Track revenues, GP, costs, and P&L efficiency
• Identify discount rates and sales consultant incentive programs
• Bachelor’s degree or above
• Practical experience with sales and marketing campaigns and social networking initiatives
• Prior sales experience
• In-depth understanding of management policies
• Excellent knowledge of dealership financial logic and KPIs
• Business level English is ideal
About the Company:
This company specialises in the import and... sale of high-performance automobiles and racing parts. With decades of experience, this company is a trusted name in the automotive industry.
経営, ビジネス, 営業, セールス, マーケティング, ブランディング, イベント, キャンペーン, 広報, PR, 求人
セールスマネジャー/ Sales Manager Tokyo jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.