Hilton Japan Japan
2 months ago
An International Sales Executive analyses international market trends and competitor activity to generate new future business for the hotel.
What will I be doing?
As International Sales Executive, you analyses international market trends and competitor activity to generate new future business for the hotel. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
• Analysis international market trends and competitor activity to identify new business leads
• Develop customer accounts and travel within the local area or abroad to drive business into the specific hotel/cluster and to increase market/customer share in all revenue streams
• Negotiate room rates/packages with corporate clients
• Develop and implement creative international marketing channels, including social media channels
• Prepare company contracts for the hotel in accordance with current business and pricing conditions
• Work within current business strategies and recognising... potential opportunities
• Cooperate with other departments in the hotel to create an exceptional Guest experience and build strong, comprehensive sales programs
• Attend Sales events, as required
• Produce accurate and timely reports that meet the needs of the Sales Director and senior management to include the reporting of appointments, calls made and business leads
• Answer customer queries in a prompt and professional manner
What are we looking for?
An International Sales Executive serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
• Positive attitude and good communication skills
• Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
• Excellent grooming standards
• Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
• Ability to work under pressure and under own initiative
• Experience in a sales role with a proven track record to close a sale
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
• Knowledge of local market
• Knowledge of hospitality
• Passion for sales and for achieving targets and objectives
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands (http://jobs.hiltonworldwide.com/our-brands/index.php) . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Title: International Sales Executive
Requisition ID: HOT0844O
International Sales Executive Japan jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.