Snowflake Tokyo Japan
2 months ago
Build the future of data. Join the Snowflake team.
We are looking for a Head of Partner Marketing, someone who is passionate about developing an ecosystem of partners in the cloud industry. In this role, you will own and develop partner marketing strategies, driving pipeline and growth revenue for Japan. You will report to the Senior Director, Field Marketing in Japan.
AS THE HEAD OF PARTNER MARKETING AT SNOWFLAKE YOU WILL:
• Develop and work directly with our global partner marketing teams to own programs and executive GTM strategies with partners, including local/global SIs, and technology partners in Japan.
• Work closely with our Partner Alliance organization alongside our partners to co-develop a GTM strategy to drive pipeline activation and identify content/positioning to help accelerate the sales cycle.
• Develop co-marketing campaigns including email, digital and online/in-person events.
• Drive thought leadership, demand generation, and mindshare programs in coordination... with partners' marketing teams to target joint customers and prospects.
OUR IDEAL HEAD OF PARTNER MARKETING WILL HAVE:
• 12+ years of relevant experience in a role focused on building SI partner marketing relationships and executing campaigns for enterprise software and cloud environments.
• Bachelor's Degree in, Marketing, Business Administration, or related field.
• Familiarity with key technologies in data analytics, ML/AI and solutions space.
• Ability to understand and communicate to diverse technical and non-technical audiences.
• Demonstrated success in highly collaborative partnerships with other marketing and cross-functional leaders both inside and outside the company.
• Hands-on execution ability with effective project and time management.
• Project management, prioritization, organizational skills, accuracy in performance and details driven.
• Fluent in Japanese and business level English.
ADDITIONAL CONSIDERATION FOR CANDIDATES WITH THE FOLLOWING:
• Solid understanding and experience in the data analytics, and big data marketspace.
• Good understanding of cloud infrastructure and cloud applications (e. g. Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, Business Intelligence, Machine Learning and Solution Providers).
• Proven success at enterprise software startups focused on data management and analytics.
• Hands-on experience with databases, data warehousing, or big data solutions.
• Demonstrated creative spark as expressed in content, visual design, messaging, etc
Head of Partner Marketing Tokyo jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.