ServiceNow Tokyo Japan
2 months ago
At ServiceNow, our technology makes the world work for everyone, and our people make it possible. We move fast because the world can’t wait, and we innovate in ways no one else can for our customers and communities. By joining ServiceNow, you are part of an ambitious team of change makers who have a restless curiosity and a drive for ingenuity. We know that your best work happens when you live your best life and share your unique talents, so we do everything we can to make that possible. We dream big together, supporting each other to make our individual and collective dreams come true. The future is ours, and it starts with you.
With more than 7,700+ customers, we serve approximately 85% of the Fortune 500, and we're proud to be one of FORTUNE's 100 Best Companies to Work For® and World's Most Admired Companies®.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
Unsure if you meet all the qualifications... of a job description but are deeply excited about the role? We still encourage you to apply! At ServiceNow, we are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all voices are heard, valued, and respected. We welcome all candidates, including individuals from non-traditional, varied backgrounds, that might not come from a typical path connected to this role. We believe skills and experience are transferrable, and the desire to dream big makes for great candidates.
We are looking for an experienced marketing professional to build a strategic and scalable customer advocacy presence in Japan. This will entail developing relationships with top customers and working with them to share their stories in mutually beneficial ways, including: engaging customer videos, written stories, business value studies, media interviews and keynote speaking opportunities. This will also entail developing assets in English to promote the most significant customer stories across Asia Pacific and globally. The ideal candidate will build strong connections, processes and strategic alignment across internal teams to ensure we focus customer storytelling efforts in alignment with go to market messages and priorities. This role reports to the Customer Advocacy Marketing Director, Asia Pacific, based in Singapore.
What you get to do in this role:
• Increase ServiceNow's awareness in Japan and enable the ServiceNow sales organization to close deals faster by delivering customer testimonials that create market and selling impact
• Build and nurture strategic customer advocacy relationships with executive customer spokespeople and ensure mutual benefit and positive experience from advocacy activities
• Develop strategic alignment with sales, solutions consulting, marketing, product marketing and communications regarding customer storytelling priorities to identify and produce compelling stories that support sales and marketing
• Proactively recruit and engage customers to join the ServiceNow customer advocacy program that attracts and appreciates customers
• Onboard new customer reference contacts to learn their story and help them understand the value of being part of our customer advocacy program, ensure stellar customer experiences when they engage in advocacy activities
• Create and maintain a library of customer stories in many formats - case studies, blogs, paid articles, videos, slides for sales and social media cards to promote success we bring to our customers in Japan (in Japanese and English)
• Refine and oversee end-to-end process for creating customer content, including interviewing and producing impactful written and video success stories
• Focus on finding a human angle and c-suite relevance in each customer story to create assets that resonate with the audience and position ServiceNow as a technology partner of choice for our prospects
• Collaborate with the broader Customer Advocacy team to develop and recommend customers stories from Japan for story development in support of Marketing and Communications priorities across Asia Pacific and globally.
• Ensure delivery against program KPIs, including publishing of targeted customer stories, keynote speakers for major events, PR/AR coverage, references for key product announcements and marketing campaigns, plus provide monthly/quarterly/year-end reporting on accomplishments against goals
• Ensure agencies are trained and leveraged effectively for consistency and quality
• Serve as a customer reference concierge to sales who becomes an expert in matching customer references with prospects
• Build and deliver sales reference at scale activities such 1:1 sales reference calls to support sales growth priorities
• Manage, fulfill and monitor sales reference requests, and track outcomes for reporting
• Analyze the ongoing performance of the program to improve reference efficacy and help drive program adoption
To be successful in this role you have:
• 8+ years of experience in the information technology and cloud industries in a customer advocacy, customer reference or customer-facing marketing role (PR & Communications experience is a plus)
• Demonstrated success delivering compelling customer stories—written, video and stage, with ability to share published examples
• Proven track record working effectively with customer and internal executives, sales, BU’s and marketing to build strong relationships and achieve outcomes
• Past successes working with large brand customers to engage in customer advocacy, including ability to effectively navigate internal customer requirements for communications and legal approval
• Clear understanding of marketing, sales and communications priorities and track record successfully partnering to deliver high impact customer stories
• Strong Japan market knowledge with experience in a SaaS / Enterprise Software company
• High energy, “own it” personality and ability to drive process improvement and thrive in a in a fast-paced, high-growth environment under tight timelines;
• Highly driven self-starter that acts daily with a sense of urgency
• Exceptional communication cross-functionally and at all levels including senior management
• Excellent project management skills with an ability to prioritize independently and delegate tasks to contractors or agencies when appropriate
• Excellent cross-functional team player that can excel at both strategy and execution
• Strong presentation, writing and communication skills both in English and Japanese
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (PPT, Excel, Word, Outlook)
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
At ServiceNow, we lead with flexibility and trust in our distributed world of work. Click here to learn about our work personas: flexible, remote and required-in-office.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.
From Fortune. © 2022 Fortune Media IP Limited All rights reserved. Used under license.
Fortune and Fortune Media IP Limited are not affiliated with, and do not endorse products or services of, ServiceNow
Japan Customer Advocacy Senior Manager Tokyo jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.