Hays Auckland New Zealand
2 months ago
Your new company
Are the largest direct response marketing company in Australia and New Zealand. They use their direct response television (DRTV), digital, retail, international and live events divisions to launch, market and sell leading consumer products.
Your new role
You will be responsible for:
• Publishing and managing product pages
• Optimise pages to increase conversion and cross-sell opportunities.
• Website testing and support with a customer centric lens
• Use analytics tools to identify issues and opportunities and report on sales.
• EDM planning and execution
What you'll need to succeed
You will have:
• 1-3 years’ experience in website and EDM
• Passionate about seeing results from testing different facets
• Experience with e-commerce website management
• Experience with Klaviyo or similar
• Understanding of SEO and Google Analytics (Advantageous)
What you'll get in return
You will receive a competitive package and the ability to have an impact on the business. The... chance to work with a collaborative team.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #2759122
Auckland New Zealand
Digital Marketing Specialist Auckland jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.