JPMC Candidate Experience page
JPMC Candidate Experience page Shanghai China
2 months ago
About our Securities Company
China represents one of the largest opportunities for many of our clients and J.P. Morgan globally and is a critical component of our growth plans in Asia Pacific. With the country’s continued liberalization of the financial sector, including its most recent announcements regarding majority foreign ownership of securities companies, we are committing ourselves to building out a world-class securities company in China.
This role sits within the front office and will be working in a dynamic and busy Front Office Sales and Trading environment. As the successful candidate, you will help maintain relationships with clients and match our services and products to their needs. You should have experience and knowledge in the China domestic stock market and asset management landscape. You will also have the opportunity to gain wider exposure to other sales teams around the region.
• Build foundation of trust with clients by demonstrating an... understanding of their needs, clearly articulating stock ideas, and being responsive on requests. Understands how we can differentiate us from competitors
• Expand own account list and revenue impact by proactively strengthening existing relationships and introducing new ones. Prioritize resource allocation across clients and products to maximize revenue generation
• Hold trusting relationships with a variety of internal partners and help Impact revenue outside of own product area.
• Help drive product improvements to meet changing client needs.
• Instill a culture of compliance, integrity and ethics within business.
• Understand the firm's approach and policies for managing risks in relevant business and applicable legal and regulatory rules, and follows policies.
Required qualifications, capabilities and skills
• Experienced gained within a equities sales role in the domestic capital market environment, with 2-5 years of sales experience in local MFs, HFs or/ QFIIs preferred.
• Ability to talk in detail your knowledge of the current market (including trends) for Equities and equity linked-products.
• Ability to diligently understand JPM product offerings, client needs and match up.
• Ability to communicate concepts and ideas internally and externally. Ability to promote teamwork within sales and broader JPM teams.
• Ability to communicate fluently in both Mandarin Chinese and English
China Securities Company - Equity Sales - Shanghai jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.