JTI Amman Jordan
2 months ago
We’re JTI, Japan Tobacco International and we believe in freedom. We think that the possibilities are limitless when you’re free to choose. In fact, we’ve spent the last 20 years innovating, creating new and better products for our consumers to choose from. It’s how we’ve grown to be present in 130 countries.
But our business isn’t just business. Our business is our people. Their talent. Their potential. We believe when they’re free to be themselves, grow, travel and develop, amazing things can happen for our business.
That’s why our employees, from around the world, choose to be a part of JTI. It is why 83% of employees feel happy working at JTI. And why we’ve been awarded Global Top Employer status, nine years running.
So when you’re ready to choose a career you’ll love, in a company you’ll love, feel free to #JoinTheIdea.
Learn more: jti.com
What this position is about - Purpose:
In this position, you will be responsible for managing Engineering Projects... leading and executing all engineering related projects such as Lines and Machines installations, Intercompany transfers, expansions, renovation, etc. You will manage relationships with other Factory departments, suppliers, contractors, and sub-contractors during projects implementation. At the same time, you will be responsible for delivering high quality and timely Engineering technical services, taking into considerations JTI Engineering Standards, policies and procedures.
What will you do - Responsibilities:
• Initiate, study, execute and follow up facility projects related to production equipment as planned budget and timeline, and ensure accurate CapEx spending as planned
• Support other functions with information sharing and initiate projects to improve processes, equipment, and efficiency
• Initiate, study (detailed engineering) and follow-up Factory CapEx projects during pre-TDT, ASP phases with clear business rational and savings
• Be in constant communication and in cross collaboration with JTI Global Structures (Engineering/Planning/Quality/R&D) to deliver proper engineering service for Factory
• Develop planning Cycle with Engineering team as well as global function, ensuring that all Engineering KPIs and Programs are achieved
• Compliance to Policies & Procedures and Regulations
o Comply with global/regional/local Safety policies & procedures, regulatory requirements
o Comply with ISO9001. OHSAS18001, ISO14001, and represent management in ISO 50001 certification process.
o Adhere SAP and Project Lifecycle Management processes, JTI's business systems
• Contract Management: Negotiate and manage contract terms, clauses, legal issues, contract governance and service level monitoring
• System Use: The capacity to use IT technologies or equipment to support the efficiency and effectiveness of management, in particular the global systems in place within the organization
• Process & Project Management: The ability to establish a course of action and a sequence of steps using available resources to ensure that goals and objectives are achieved
Who are we looking for – Requirements:
• Bachelor`s degree in engineering
• Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in tobacco industry (preferred), or in FMCG industry in similar position
• Solid knowledge in using Microsoft office (SAP, Excel, Power point, Power BI)
• Proven experience in project management and financial aspect
• Budgeting, planning, and reporting knowledge
• Spirit of teamwork and flexibility to cooperate in multinational environment
• Professional English skills, both written and spoken
• Strong problem solving skills, analytical mind
What are the next steps – Recruitment process:
Thank you very much for your interest in the role. You are welcome to apply.
We will provide feedback to all applicants
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.