Siemens Amadora Portugal
2 months ago
The time to change is now!
It is time to build a sustainable future and define how we evolve through technology with purpose. At Lisbon Tech Hub we create value in the business digital transition, from Portugal to the world, and IT solutions with purpose. Our team has more than 1300 experts working in areas such as Analytics & Business Intelligence, Application Lifecycle Management, Cybersecurity, IT Infrastructure Management, IT Project & Service Management and IT Strategy & User Experience. Lisbon Tech Hub innovates, designs, transforms the information technology solutions and services for Siemens through our delivery units.
Transforming our future starts with every day!
Lisbon Tech Hub is the home of the new technologists - Dream Builders, Impact Creators & Future Makers.
Are you one of them? Join us!
What are my responsibilities?
• You protect Siemens critical IT assets (IT systems, applications and data) by identifying security issues, evaluating security risks and... recommending strong protection solutions.
• You actively support the Chief Cybersecurity Officers with the development of protection concepts for Siemens business IT assets, following a holistic approach to cover all protection aspects.
• You support effective and efficient implementation of the Asset Classification & Protection (ACP) process for specified IT assets with strong infrastructure dependencies. In alignment with the conducted Business Impact Assessments of data, applications, systems and services while considering business requirements as well.
• You bridge between technical specialists and management level by clearly explaining technical risks to management and making business risks transparent. You recommend appropriate measures to fix protection issues and reduce risks to an acceptable level.
• You consult Siemens cybersecurity community and business units on all security aspects to implement developed protection concepts and keep security measures in place.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• University degree in computer science, IT security or related fields.
• Experience in IT with focus on audit and cybersecurity.
• General knowledge of cybersecurity standards (ISO27001, NIST). Appropriate trainings in multiple security areas and certifications (e.g. CISSP, CISM, CRISC) are a plus.
• Experience as consultant in international IT projects with English communication in the team and with customers - Nice to Have.
• Knowledge in security assessments of IT systems and threat & risk based evaluation of protection controls (e.g. Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange, DNS, Data Center, Storage, Firewalls, Proxy, WAN, LAN, SD-WAN, Network Security, Remote Access).
• Solution oriented thinking, remarkable analytical skills, and excellent team working is mandatory.
• Proficient in written and spoken English combined with good interpersonal skills and attention to details.
• German language skills are definitely a plus.
What makes us proud as an employer:
• The Biggest of Tech Portugal -Technology Production Category (Awarded by Exame Informática and Visão Magazines)
• Top Companies to work in Portugal (Awarded by LinkedIn)
• Healthy Workplaces Award - 3rd large corporations (Awarded by Portuguese Psychologists’ Association)
• Most ESG responsible company in Tech/Industrial Sector (Awarded by Merco Corporate Reputation Monitor)
• 2nd Best Engineering Company (Awarded by Teamlyzer, biggest portuguese tech community platform)
We are thrilled to have:
A hybrid working model with a flexible working hours policy in order to promote work life balance. A budget for setting up a home office, health insurance, possibility to have a sabbatical leave or non-paid time off and a financial support program for your studies.
You also have a medical center on the premises, sports groups, 2 days volunteering, access to e-learning platforms (Learnlight, Linkedin Learning and more) and discounts with partners.
To all these benefits we add the possibility to work in a fresh, relaxed, and always motivated environment
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
Join us! Together we can make our digital world more secure.
Please, submit your CV in English.
Do you want to know more about Cybersecurity at Siemens? www.siemens.com/cybersecurity
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Information Security Specialist (m/f/d) Amadora jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.