Tenwek Hospital Bomet Kenya
2 months ago
Qualifications, Knowledge and Skills
▪ Recognized diploma in Bio-Medical Engineering or a degree in the same from a recognized institution.
▪ Membership in the Association of Medical Engineers of Kenya (AMEK)
▪ Minimum of 4 years of work experience.
▪ Experience in working and collaborating with communities, County Governments and Government Ministries.
▪ Excellent computer skills, including proficiency in MS Office, Microsoft outlook, excel, and Powerpoint.
▪ Strong communication and negotiation skills
1. Ensuring all planned departmental activities are geared towards meeting growth and quality objectives.
2. Planning, developing and implementing Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) programmes for all medical equipment within the group and maintaining accurate, up to date maintenance, monthly reports on the same.
3. Develop and ensure implementation of medical equipment maintenance standard operating procedures and policies in accordance with... the policies of the hospital and other quality standards.
4. Lead in providing technical advice in the procurement of relevant equipment, spare parts, and critical supplies as per the company needs.
5. Carry out routine training as required of the maintenance staff and users in order to ensure correct usage and maintenance of equipment.
6. Support inventory management of medical equipment.
7. Continuously monitor work on site to installation and support and ensure compliance with the signed contracts and the approved plans and standards. Promptly report breaches to contractors.
8. Ensure adequate coverage of hospitals through monthly work schedules (ROTA) and supervising maintenance operations and staff.
9. Prepare weekly progress reports for all visits, including instructions, amendments, labor force, quality, Health, and Safety.
10. Ensure compliance with the company’s health and safety requirements.
11. Preparing Medical Maintenance KPIs and reports including equipment availability, cost control, and adherence to ppm.
12. Team player, respect the hospital’s chain of command, and undertake any other duties as assigned by the supervisor in line with the job description
Biomedical Engineer Bomet jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.