Brites Management Kenya Kenya
2 months ago
JOB TITLEACCOUNTANTSNATURE OF JOBFULL TIMEINDUSTRYMANUFACTURINGJOB LOCATIONNAIROBI
Duties and Responsibility
• Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
• Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting and other tax requirements.
• Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice.
• Management reporting and presentation
• Develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
• Develop, implement, modify, and document recordkeeping and accounting systems, making use of current computer technology
• Survey operations to ascertain accounting needs and to recommend, develop, and maintain solutions to business and financial problems
• Banking... & bank reconciliations
• Maintain accurate financial records
• Dealing with company's payroll by processing wages and employee expense claims
• Debt collection
• Customer service
• CPA K-Finalist
• Bachelor's degree in a related field
• 5-8 years' experience as an Accountant in a busy environment
• Ability to work with accounting softwares- QuickBooks, tally, Sage etc.
• Debt collection skills
• Ability to understand and apply current accounting guidelines and systems
• Analytical, problem solving, planning and prioritizing skills
• Attention to details and leadership skills
• Excellent working experience with Ms. Excel
• Good communication, reporting and interpersonal skills
HOW TO APPLY
• If you meet the above qualifications, skills and experience send CV urgently to quoting the job title as the subject line.
• Interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis until the position is filled.
• Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.