Bishop GmbH Donauworth Germany
2 months ago
Transmission System Design Responsible/Design Engineer (m/f/d)
We have on offer a superb contract working with Customer Airbus Helicopters Germany (ECD)
Airbus Helicopters Deutschland GmbH located in Donauwörth, South Germany. This is a rare and exciting opportunity for designers interested to work with AIrbus, and work at the highest levels.
Airbus Helicopters in Donauwörth is looking for a design engineer (D/m/f) for Drive systems. A department for gear design and drive system architecture, which for the entire Airbus Helicopter's fleet is responsible. The tasks take place in the operational area. The job holder is a transmission system design responsible/design engineer (m/f/d)
employed. The area of responsibility is divided in detail as follows:
• Participation as SDR in the Major Incident Technical Board (MITB) and coordination of the activities in Connection with incidents (incidents) of gear systems
• Analysis of incidents on gear systems in terms of criticism and probability... of the Occurrence in the form of a risk assessment (hazard assessment)
• Management and coordination of the causes (including theoretical analysis, tests, Inspections internally or at the supplier) and the elaboration of protection and Corrective measures
• Tracking and coordination of actions from the MITB
• Write technical synthesis reports (English Technical Synthesis Report = TSR)
• Presentation of the results of the investigations and decisions for the respective incidents They become part of a squad organization and are in close cooperation with different Airbus Helicopters areas (e.g. strength analysis, work preparation, quality, production, Laboratory tests, flight tests, project, configuration, airiness, other design departments, Program, customer service) and suppliers of gearbox components. To successfully tackle the task in this demanding environment of the gear systems
• You can use the experience within Airbus Helicopters. you will be supported by all experts, CVE and TVE and the entire Eit Métier organization (Overall design, gears and wedge waves, bearings and outdoor runs, wear behavior and physical Laws, early detection and span recognition, sealing and TBO expansion, architecture dynamic systems, voltage analysis, lubrication and thermal).
• You will also interact directly with physical components, in connection with production (Workshops, production, assembly, MRO), test bench tests or directly on the helicopter.
Motivated attitude for an effective and efficient solution of challenges
Good communication skills
Aerospace at least Master / Diploma / Bachelor course
Mechanical engineering at least Master / Diploma / Bachelor course
Engineering at least over 3 years
Aerospace at least over 2 years
Mechanics at least over 3 years
MS-Office at least knowledge of detail functions
CATIA V5 at least knowledge of detail functions
SAP knowledge is an advantage
English at least negotiating
German and/or knowledge of French are an advantage
Required other qualifications
First experiences in gear and drive systems as well as in the areas of continued
Airworthiness and Major Incidents are necessary
Transmission System Design Responsible/Design Engineer (m/f/d) ... Donauworth jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.