Pnrstatusirctc Gauting Germany
2 months ago
Full job description
Feel the Drive– for us, that means making mobility something you can experience with all your senses.We work for more comfort, wind in your hair, the perfect temperature in every season and driving with a clear conscience – for a safe and sustainable future.
We fill mobility with joy – are you with us?
Our Energy & Components (EC) business unit develops and produces battery systems, charging solutions, and electric and fuel-powered heating systems. Are you an energetic team player and enthusiastic about the mobility of the future? Then help shape our success story with your expertise and passion.
You can look forward to these exciting tasks:
• Component responsibility for assigned components or assemblies of battery cell modules for traction batteries in electric and hybrid vehicles
• Creation and maintenance of updateable 3D models in CATIA V5 or 3DX as well as 2D drawings and parts lists in the product data management system (VPM... Windchill or 4PEP)
• Management and support of suppliers on technical issues
• Interface function to simulation (structure, thermal, tolerances, EMC), validation, purchasing and production
• Participation in construction discussions, design reviews and interdisciplinary team meetings in an international, agile project environment
• Testing and commenting on the requirements for the battery cell module as part of requirements engineering, participation in FMEAs
What you bring to us:
• Successfully completed technical studies or vocational training with further subject-specific training (technician) + additional qualification (several years of experience in construction)
• Very good CATIA V5 and good knowledge of VPM, ideally also 3DX and 4PEP
• Design experience in the automotive sector desirable, ideally with a focus on the integration of battery cells in cell modules or battery systems
• Good production knowledge in plastic injection molding and metal processing, ideally also experience with E/E components
• Good knowledge of the common tolerancing principles (e.g. DIN ISO 8015)
• Basic knowledge of automotive development processes (e.g. requirements engineering, FMEA, APQP, 8D, tolerance analysis)
What we offer you:
• Mobile working, flexible working hours and 30 days vacation
• Attractive remuneration including Christmas and holiday bonuses
• A wide range of childcare options such asB. our children’s holiday program
• Individual opportunities for career development such asB. through our in-house specialist academy
And much more.You can find an overview of all benefits here:Webasto Benefits
In principle, all positions at Webasto are part-time.
Applications from suitable severely disabled people are expressly encouraged
Mechanical Engineering Jobs in Germany Gauting jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.