Workplace Options Leicester United Kingdom
2 months ago
Workplace Options is the world’s largest independent wellbeing solutions leader that supports individuals to become healthier, happier and more productive, both personally and professionally. Service centers in the U.S., Canada, U.K., Ireland, Portugal, France, Belgium, UAE, Singapore, Japan, China, India and Indonesia support more than 75 million employees across 116,000 organizations and more than 200 countries and territories. At WPO, you will be joining a team that is committed to improving employee wellbeing around the world.
Workplace Options has exciting full-time and part-time opportunities for EAP Counsellors in Leicestershire to join our counselling team. These would either be hybrid or fully remote positions (depending on your location). The shifts that we currently have available are evening shifts with 7:30pm, 9:30pm or 12am finishes. Our counselling department provides counselling services on a global scale including telephonic support, structured telephonic counselling... and applicable resource referral
• Provide telephonic counselling, in-the-moment support and crisis telephonic management in a supportive, ethical and professional manner while maintaining client-confidentiality.
• Adhere to the ethical, therapeutic and legal standards, which govern service delivery, as well as policies, procedures and laws, which apply to the organization and country, as appropriate.
• Appropriately refer clients to external resources or within WPO as part of our holistic approach.
• Maintain clear clinical and task-oriented documentation in case management system.
• Possess genuine listening skills and can provide short-term clinical interventions such as CBT, Motivational Interviewing and solution-focused techniques.
• Ability to work with clients presenting with substance abuse, situations of crisis, mental health symptoms and/or family/relationship-related concerns impacting personal or work performance.
• Develop clear and concise treatment plans for clients with various session models.
• Assess clients thoroughly to ensure short-term counselling appropriate.
• Follow-through with additional tasks as identified by the clinical management team.
• Passionate about providing support to clients from anywhere in the world.
• Culturally sensitive to our clients and flexible using a telephonic interpreter as needed.
• Competent in using our various methods of contact – telephone, video, email, text and live chat.
• Flexible with regards to schedule – may be required to work some shifts outside regular shift hours to support the needs of the business and client volume intervals.
• Minimum of a diploma in Counselling.
• Registered or member of a regulatory counselling body.
• Experience using short-term counselling modalities such as Solution-Focused, CBT, Mindfulness, Integrative, Systemic counselling.
• Training in crisis intervention and supporting high risk clients beneficial.
Competitive benefits package including Life Insurance, permanent health insurance, gym and tuition reimbursement, clinical supervision, 24/7 support for risk calls, mentorship programme, CPD training reimbursement, comprehensive 3-4 week training provided for this position
Jobs in Leicester United Kingdom
EAP Counsellor (Evening shift) Leicester jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.