Lancashire & South Cumbria NHS Foundation Trust
Lancashire & South Cumbria NHS Foundation Trust Nelson United Kingdom
2 months ago
Come and join our Pendle & Ribble Valley Mindsmatter Team!
We are the local NHS Talking Therapies service offering 1:1 therapy as well as group work and online therapy.
We are looking for a dynamic, hardworking and enthusiastic individual with the appropriate training, skills and experience to offer counselling. If you think this is you, do please apply!
Our team at Pendle & Ribble Valley Mindsmatter consist of a close team of PWPs, Counsellors and CBT therapists who work collaboratively to deliver the best service and outcomes for clients. We pride ourselves on the work we do.
We are driven to work in integrative ways and have strong links with specialist services, enhancing patient care as we strive to ensure that clients receive the right treatment for their need. We also champion specialist areas, for which we are given protected time in order to develop our knowledge base and build stronger partnerships.
• To provide high quality primary care IAPT and counselling) services to... adults with mild to moderate mental health problems.
• To work autonomously within professional guidelines and the overall framework of team policies and procedure.
• To deliver IAPT Counselling services in accordance with NICE guidelines, within agreed activity levels and model, meeting required key performance indicators (KPIs).
• To promote wellbeing and social inclusion.
• To work flexibly and in accordance with service demands.
• To work to the agreed number of clinical contacts per week as set by the Team Lead
Lancashire & South Cumbria NHS Foundation Trust provides a range of services including secondary mental health care across this area. Specialist provision comprises inpatient child and adolescent mental health services, perinatal mental health and forensic services including low and medium secure care.
The Trust also provides a range of physical health and well-being services in the community alongside a range of partners in the Lancashire, Cumbria and Sefton area.
Lancashire & South Cumbria Foundation Trust encourages flexible working, we believe that a positive work/life balance benefits NHS employees through improved health and wellbeing. We would consider working patterns such as; term time, part time, compressed hours, flexi-time and career breaks. We encourage applicants to state clearly on their application forms this request and discuss these options at interview.
For further details / informal visits contact: Name: Sharon Gallagher Job title: Team Lead for Mindsmatter Pendle & Ribble Valley Email address: [email protected] Telephone number: 01282 657927
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.