CODE88 Vietnam Vietnam
2 months ago
Perform development activities to build new and maintain existing WEB-based software systems using Java Frameworks, Front-end frameworks and databases.
1. Participate in developing web applications, new modules, features from beginning till end in the functional system (It can be Full-Stack from Frontend to Backend services and databases depends on skills and experiences).
2. Participate in analyzing requirements, design architecture, perform coding, unit tests, testing and technical documentation in line with user & system requirements to deliver source code, documents and test scripts that meet client’s needs and meet the release milestone.
3. Perform bugs fixing, maintaining, enhancement existing WEB application modules.
4. Assist Team Leads, Managers in reporting project status and deliverable estimations.
5. Perform code review and supports colleagues.
6. Conduct training & coaching junior members in software engineering development if required.
7. Supports team... leads on maintaining QAT and development environments if required to make sure smooth development.
Skills & Qualifications:
• Bachelor Degree in Computer Science/Information Technologies.
• Software development skills using Java is required.
• Good problem-solving skills.
• Communication skills: Intermediate-level English (especially reading and writing).
• HTML/CSS skills for front-end development is a PLUS.
• Ability to work independently, proactive problem solver.
Knowledge & Experience:
• Have at least 1-year experience in web development using Java 8 and Spring Framework
• Experience with RESTful Web Service with Spring/Spring Boot
• Experience with Java 11 is a PLUS.
• Good understanding of relational database technologies (ie.MySQL or Oracle), stored procedures, SQL and index is a PLUS.
• Experience coding multi-threaded Java applications is a PLUS.
• Experience/Knowledge on any of Redis, Memcached, Kotlin, Elasticsearch is a plus
• Strong OOP concepts and design patterns is a PLUS.
• Able to perform code review and give suggestions on solutions and designs.
• Able to design and develop Java web application with a large number of concurrent users and with performance requirement is a BIG PLUS.
(*) BONUSES & REWARDS
• Competitive Salary
• 13th Month Salary
• Performance Bonus
• Employee of the quarter award
• Employee of the year award
• Years of service award
(*) TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT
• In-house: Technical, Soft skills, and English/communication skills training
• Overseas: Technical training and certifications
• Full reimbursement for international technical certification obtained
• Global career opportunity
(*) ANNUAL PAID LEAVES
• Vacation Leave: 14 days per year
• Medical Leave: 8 days per year
• 1 extra seniority day for every 2 years of service
• 1 Birthday Paid Leave
• Annual routine check-up
• Comprehensive Insurance: Social/Health/Personal
• Premium healthcare insurance
(*) WELLNESS AND LEISURE ACTIVITIES
• Annual company trip for team building
• Sports activities: organized football players for inter-company matches; organized bowling and badminton activities
• Music band activities, Karaoke & Play-station time every week
• Celebrations for monthly birthdays, anniversaries, Christmas, New Year, Year-end Party and other special events
• Fruit days twice a month
• Unlimited snacks & beverages
• Friendly and collaborative environment
Java Software Engineer Vietnam jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.